Pop tarts frosted s'mores Reviews
#202 in Grocery

Good - 0

December 20, 2017

My favorite pop tart.

I absolutely love Smore's Pop Tarts. The graham cracker pastry with the chocolate marshmallow center and frosted chocolate on top. I love these so much more than the fruit flavoure Pop Tarts. These are great when you're on the go since they are individually packaged with two in each pack. I purchased a box of eight at the Dollar Store for only two dollars. Although i would never consider this a breakfast food since there's no nutritional value I makes a great treat.

May 05, 2017

These are so reminiscent of camping trips! The s'mores flavour and gooey texture inside is spot on, especially when hot out of the toaster. Wonderfully sweet, flaky, and gooey. A fun dessert-like treat!

February 28, 2017

At breakfast on the go with cup of coffee most delicious. It does not have a rich chocolate taste, but pleasant. Can enjoy warmed or straight from package.

January 27, 2017

These are delicious. just like being at a campfire. I myself like them heated for a few seconds in the microwave. Nice snack or breakfast when in a hurry. Love the marshmallows in it and gfoes so well with he chocolate.

December 13, 2016

I was addicted to these when pregnant!!!! The chocolatey marshmellow with the graham cracker taste- it was the perfect treat! I lik eating them as is, or toasting them- it doesn't matter!

July 10, 2016

I discovered Pop Tarts in university because they were cheap, delicious and filling. They're also ridiculously quick and easy to make. The s'mores flavor in particular is a favorite of mine. The graham cracker crust is delicious and the inside is warm gooey chocolate and marshmallow - delicious! These are a delicious (although quite guilty) late night winter snack favorite of mine.

May 21, 2016

I think that everyone loves pop tarts because they are super tasty and easy to make. I love these s'mores flavour probably the most because the all of the flavours work very well together. The graham cracker cookie is very yummy but the inside is the best part.