Pop tarts frosted s'mores Reviews
#202 in Grocery

Great tasting!!

These s’mores pop tarts are by far the best one out there if you love chocolate! It’s the perfect mix which makes this flavor not too sweet but just sweet enough...enjoy with a glass of cold milk!!

quick and easy to make

My grandson and my kids, they loved , they were cheap,and delicious . They're also quick and easy to make. The s'mores flavor in particular is a favorite of mine. The graham cracker crust is delicious and the inside is gooey chocolate and marshmallow delicious! These are a delicious very good snack favorite of mine , and family

My favourite!

I love the s’mores flavour pop tart!! I don’t like jam so having these delicious chocolate and marshmallow filled ones is perfect! So delicious and I a great deal

April 13, 2018

Best pop tart flavor

I first use to use the clear duo glue until I tried the dark one. Which I personally prefer and would recommend especially if you are just learning how to apply fake lashes. I like to apply it and give it a few seconds to get tacky before applying my lashes. Now my favorite is the duo brush on adhesive which works better in my opinion and lasts longer.

Updated On: April 13, 2018

I use to hate pop tarts until I tried the s'mores one. They are not healthy at all and are super sweet but so delicious. Strawberry was the first ones I tried and they are just way to sweet for my liking. This Smores one doesn't taste exactly like smores but its good. I like to have them as a snack or to eat as breakfast when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat something else.

December 20, 2017

My favorite pop tart.

I absolutely love Smore's Pop Tarts. The graham cracker pastry with the chocolate marshmallow center and frosted chocolate on top. I love these so much more than the fruit flavoure Pop Tarts. These are great when you're on the go since they are individually packaged with two in each pack. I purchased a box of eight at the Dollar Store for only two dollars. Although i would never consider this a breakfast food since there's no nutritional value I makes a great treat.

May 05, 2017

These are so reminiscent of camping trips! The s'mores flavour and gooey texture inside is spot on, especially when hot out of the toaster. Wonderfully sweet, flaky, and gooey. A fun dessert-like treat!

February 28, 2017

At breakfast on the go with cup of coffee most delicious. It does not have a rich chocolate taste, but pleasant. Can enjoy warmed or straight from package.

January 27, 2017

These are delicious. just like being at a campfire. I myself like them heated for a few seconds in the microwave. Nice snack or breakfast when in a hurry. Love the marshmallows in it and gfoes so well with he chocolate.

December 13, 2016

I was addicted to these when pregnant!!!! The chocolatey marshmellow with the graham cracker taste- it was the perfect treat! I lik eating them as is, or toasting them- it doesn't matter!

July 10, 2016

I discovered Pop Tarts in university because they were cheap, delicious and filling. They're also ridiculously quick and easy to make. The s'mores flavor in particular is a favorite of mine. The graham cracker crust is delicious and the inside is warm gooey chocolate and marshmallow - delicious! These are a delicious (although quite guilty) late night winter snack favorite of mine.