Post Honey Bunches of Oats Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 377 in Cereal

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat bunches with just a touch of honey.

April 30, 2017

Honey Bunches Of Oats is such a delicious breakfast or snack option. I find that it tastes really fresh and is quite filling. My only complaint is that it's pretty expensive. You can often find the boxes on sale which is great. We pick up a box a couple times a month, our whole family enjoys this cereal.

April 15, 2017

This cereal is hands down my favorite. Super good, but super expensive. Granted, there is much more nutritional value compared to a lot of other brands. But this is my go to snack, I don't even need milk for this cereal! It's THAT GOOD!

March 29, 2017

Tastes great and is a good way to start the day. Not too sweet. Lots of coupons so the price is right. Also good when crunched up and added as a topping to yogurt.

March 23, 2017

I love that honey bunches makes tasty nutritional cereals and you are actually getting your money worth of goodness in every single box. My entire family thinks it's probably one of the best cereal.

March 23, 2017

My family loves this cereal and in fact, it is the only one i buy now. It also helps that i can find awesome coupons for it so i can get it for next to nothing. It keeps my family happy and me happy too!

March 14, 2017

My family is legitimately obsessed with this cereal. It gets eaten daily and a box is done in a couple of days. It is tasty with or without milk and is eaten as breakfast or as a snack.

January 19, 2017

I love this cereal. The honey and nut flavours are delicious. Its crispy and tasty and filling. I just never see the cereal anywhere anymore. I don't know if its just the stores in my town or what. But its a delicious cereal.

January 14, 2017

It is very rare that I can buy products that my whole family will enjoy as we range from 7 years all the way to 37 years of age but this one delivers! Post Honey Bunches of Oats is a cereal that we all enjoy thanks to just the right level of sweetness crunchiness, and wholesome goodness at an affordable price.

September 30, 2016

Loving this cereal. It's a very lights crunch with bunches of crunchier almonds/oatmeal. It's a nice combination of cereals. The almonds give it a kick in taste. We often buy this cereal - and it's usually on sale

September 26, 2016

Se sont de loin mes céréales préférés . Le goût de miel est très bon et à l'intérieux plusieurs morceaux de granola qui donnent beaucoup de texture aux céréales.

sweet_sara added a new review for

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Peppermint Oreo

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Allergies