Post Honey Bunches of Oats Reviews
#13 in Cereal

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat bunches with just a touch of honey.

August 10, 2013

Good texture and crunch, has a great taste and not too sweet and 'processed'.

August 09, 2013

Had me from the first spoonful. Not a person to try alot of new stuff, I tried this and it is now on my top 3 of fav cereals. I also eat this as a quick snack, light and easy. My neice also loves this and she is only 2 yrs old

August 09, 2013

The honey bunches of oats are very tasty not to sweet just perfect. I also try the one with almond and they are great.

July 23, 2013

Love eating these cereals as a snack. The sweetness mixted in with the nutty flavor just does the job.

April 20, 2013

One of my favorite cereals! Great combo of flavors and textures. I like the on with almonds best!

March 24, 2013

my boyfriend loves this cereal, but im not fan. i find it way too sweet and the flakes are not very substantial. get soggy way too quickly

January 27, 2013

From the first bite, I was addicted! This cereal is absolutly delish! There are many flavors to choose from! I have yet to find one I didn't like!

January 22, 2013

one my favorites cererals to buy at the store . i love it so much .

August 13, 2012

This is my favourite cereal to eat (although I do like the cinnamon version best)! Sadly my kids and husband enjoy this as well, so I have to hid the open box! I love the mixture of flakes and clusters and the fact that it isn't too sweet! I do only buy this when it comes on sale, so it is a treat.

July 08, 2012

i got a box of honey bunches of oats at giant tiger last week, it was on sale for 1.99, had a coupon for 0.75, so i thought i would get one and try it. i tried it the next morning, didnt like it too much. i find it a little too sweet, and instead of having lots of oats as the name would make me think that way, there were lots of corn flakes, way more than oats. it was too sweet to me, so i am sticking with my fav-- post great grains cereal!