PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

powerbar

c'est genial cette barre tendre , je l'ai mangé aussitot que je l'ai recu par la poste et wow le gout est vraiment tres bon , je vais en acheter a nouveau ca c'est certain

#cadeau

Updated On: March 14, 2018

merci a @ChickAdvisor et @PowerBar pour m'avoir envoyé ce produit

#PowerBarPlantProtein

Bar

The taste was good but like I said the previous review the salt and calorie intake isn't good for you in general. I do like how it's gmo free and vegan, which is nice but the price for these bars are a bit pricey, which I don't like. If they were healthier and less expensive then I would recommend in general.

Updated On: March 14, 2018

I received this product free from chickadvisor.

March 14, 2018

SO yummy.. especially for a protein bar

I was pleasantly surprised as I took my first bite of the Powerbar... it tasted.. good!? I have tried many protein bars over the years and for some reason whenever chocolate is involved or something that sounds yummy, they never turn out to be yummy. I also find with vegan/plant based protein bars, companies have a habit of using Stevia sweetener which doesn't sit right with me. This bar however is delicious. It reminds me of a Nature Valley but slightly more dense. It makes for a great breakfast on the go and an excellent post-gym snack.

March 14, 2018

Yummy and good vegan nutrition

Firstly, i was sent this item to review by chickadvisor #gotitfree

This snack bar has amazing taste. It tastes like a delicious normal granola bar with the added benefit of protein and that too of a vegan source. This is really good for me as I do tend to purchase protein sources which are natural. The bar tastes like a sea-salt chocolate bar and I cannot get over the taste. Overall, I would purchase this again!

1.0/5

Sour Taste

I would not purchase these bars or recommend them to a friend. From the first bite, I tasted a very chemical/synthetic flavour which I could only asssume was the sea salt flavour that the manufacturer is promoting. Based on the bad taste and the proposed price, I would never buy this product. This completely turned me off this brand because of the chemical and synthetic type of taste I got from the first bite.

#gotitfree

March 14, 2018

Best plant based protein out there

First of all I need to tell I'm all into the protein bars. I mean I eat one literally after every workout. I received this protein bar from chick advisor to try and I was pleasently surprised as the taste exceeded my expectations. Also, it has only 10g of sugar and 24g of carbs(usually the milk protin bars have more tahn 30 grams).I will buy the chocolate favor again as I am addicted to chocolate and this bar has a lot :-)) yayyyy.....If you like to snack on bars weather than smothies, this is a must to try. You will love the taste and the rich texture of the bar. And yes one is more than enough, to satisfy even the hungriest bellys.

Amazing great tasting bar

These plant based protein bars are amazing doesnt have the tipical protein bar taste these are actually a pleasure to eat keeps you full between meals no gas or bloating because there plant based great for being lactose intolerant will be deffently purchasing these in the future thanks powerbar for making a great bar

So Good! I will buy this again

I eat protein bars often and I find myself struggling to find protein bars with good flavour and texture. Now that I’ve found Power Bar Plant Protein the struggle is over.

At first glance I figured the bar would be dry and flavourless. I opened the package and a delicious sweet smell immediately wafted up. I took a bite and it was soft and chewy with a nice crunchy texture. It’s perfectly sweet and salty, I could eat these all day.

If you’re a vegetarian or not I highly recommend these bars. Trying all the delicious flavours is a must.

Almond chunks on top!

The Almond, Sea salt and Dark chocolate Powerbar was actually better than I expected! I'm not usually keen on sticky sweet protein bars but I really enjoyed the taste of this one and the fact that it had whole almond chunks on top! I tried the cashew dark chocolate Powerbar and I would have to say the almond one's better( although quite similar).

What I didn't like about this bar was the level of sweetness and the level of stickiness it had, although if you like sweet foods then this one will be right up your alley!

It's nice to see PowerBar come out with something for the plant based people, especially a bar that has 10 grams of protein!

I can't say this is a snack I will eat often because of how sweet it is but I do think this would be a nice treat to pop in your purse on a busy airport or errand day!
    Thanks to ChickAdvisor for sending it to me #gotitfree (i'm grateful!)

Great bar

I have found with whey and other protein bars I get a flair up of acid reflux probably due to artificial sweeteners. With this plant based bar it is delicious and nutritious and I don't feel like I have the same flair up! They are a little on the pricy side so it wouldn't be a regular purchase for me but these are great once in a while for a great fast healthy snack. I wish they had more protein packed in them.