PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Barre-tendre santé

J'ai vraiment aimé ces barres-tendre. Elles sont croquantes et vraiment croustillantes. Je trouve que c'est une excellente collation qui rempli bien, qui est santé et qui est de qualité. Il y a des amandes, des graines de citrouilles et du chocolat et j'aime la combinaison. J'aime bien le fait qu'elles sont naturelles et sans édulcorants artificiels. Il a un p'tit goût salé sans l'être trop et sucré. C'est sur que je vais en racheter! Je le conseille vraiment.

Delicious Protein Bar

The Powerbar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate protein bars are so good! I received them for free as part of the Product Review Club with XY/ChickAdvisor, and I am so greatful! They do not taste like a standard protein bar (I always find they have a chalky after taste), in fact they taste more like a granola bar! I love that these are Vegan, gluten-free and soy-free! This is such a great option to so many people! I also really like that there are no artificial sweetners, and that it is a verified non-GMO product. I would recommend trying these protein bars, as they have 10 grams of protein which makes them great for the gym or before any exercise class!

Delicious healthy treat

I would definitely buy this product a ton of them !! Sooo yumy and vegan as well . usually im not a fan of energy bars and find theres always a weird taste not this one ... I was chosen to review it and absolutely greatful i was!

Yummy! Great snack!

It's nice to have a protein bar that does not taste like it! I tried this bar and gave the other to my friend that doesn't like protein bars, and she loved this one for the reason above. I like the flavour and satisfying feeling it gives. I love the combo of dark chocolate, almonds and sea salt.. Nice combo! I had mine for breakfast with my tea and banana. It's a great afternoon snack or pre/post workout. I would buy again :)

Great plant based bar

I received the Powerbar plant based snack bar as part of the chickadvisor product review club. The non gmo feature is great and the bar contains 10g of protein which makes it a wise choice for healthy lifestyles, especially pre/post work out. The texture makes it quite chewy but overall tastes great with hearty ingredients. I will likely buy these bars in the future.

Delicious

It's a perfect combination of sweet and salty I really like it nice and crunchy full of almonds and nuts with a little maple taste. It's a perfect snack for me because I work nights and I can't really eat at nightsome all I eat is the PowerBar and I'm goodoing all night it gives me enough energy .

March 14, 2018

Filling, tasty and a great snack!

Took my sample to the first midnight shift I was starting and it got me though my dinner routine change. It tasted really good and wasn't too sweet which I was perfect! I left it in my lunch pail so when I went to eat it, it was cold which made it a little harder to chew. Absolutely love that it's all natural ingredients too! I will be looking into the price of a box of these from a local grocery store soon.

2.3/5

March 14, 2018

The sweet that knocked me out

I have had other Powerbars before but was excited to try this one. I liked the claim of all natural ingredients, even though there was sort of a unpleasantly fake tasting "caramel" under tone. Then it hit me....a huge wave of sweet that I found intolerable. Too much for me to bear, and after one small bite I found myself looking for something to counterbalance it.

For a mere 10g of protein, I would be better off just taking a spoonful of peanut butter or a handful of trail mix.

A sample of this product was provided by Chick Advisor
    #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

March 14, 2018

Great source of protein and fibre

In general, this was a good tasting bar (although a bit too sweet)! The amount of protein and fibre contents in the bar was great, but the fat and sugar could be a bit lower. Overall, I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future!

March 13, 2018

Yummy and healthy

Luckily I #gotitfree ! This is a tasty and healthy protein bar. I think its great for when I'm on the go and after the gym. In my opinion I prefer this Power Bar Pant Protein in almond sea salt and dark chocolate to the caramel cashew one because of the flavour. 10g of protein for a plant derived bar is fantastic. Highly recommended. I know it has a fair bit of sugar but at least it is natural and not that strange artificial stuff.