PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Power Bar Plant Protein

I like the Bar very tasty just a little small and very healthy it gives you a boost in your day! I like that this bar has no chemicals and great for people who are Gluten intolerent

Excellente barre protéinée

Bonjour, je recommende ces barres aux personnes qui aiment les amandes et le chocolat noir car elles sont tres gouteuses. Nous les avons recu en cadeau et avons tres apprécié.

Great Plant Based Protein Bar

It can be difficult to find a plant based protein bar that packs enough protein and has great flavour. The flavour wasn't amazing (I tasted mocha for some reason) but it was good and I would eat them again. Honestly I prefer the Cashew Caramel ones better. I really did like the amount of almonds in this bar (I love almonds!). All in all, a very tasty protein bar!

Love this

As a mom I'm always running around chasing my baby and I barely have a chance to eat. So I eat a lot of snack bars. This one has such a good taste and I love that it's plant based! Highly recommend.

March 08, 2018

Not as much protein as I would have liked

I received this product complimentary for review purposes. I enjoyed the other flavour more than this. Like the other flavour, it didn't have enough protein for my needs but still tasted good.

March 08, 2018

Tastes great!

I received this product for free for review purposes. I ate this before my workout and it provided me alot of energy and protein. I really liked how it tasted also!

February 26, 2018

This is a great bar. I was really happy to see it is nothing like other peanut-based protein bars I've had. This is crunchy. You bite in and get a mouthful of crunch plus full peanuts and a bit of chewiness plus a coat of dark chocolate. It is sweet, but not that sweet. The crunch comes from various ingredients including rice crisp and pumpkin seeds. But if you like peanuts or peanut "meal"this is a really superb bar. I truly recommend this bar.