PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Interesting

So I took my first bite and at first was very unsure of the flavour combos but as I kept chewing it got better and much more appealing. Bite after bite got better and better. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, but really enjoyed combined with all the other ingredients.

This was one tasty and filling bar. #gotitfree thank you will be looking for these in stores.

Tasty and filling

I enjoyed this bar. It was a bit higher in calories than I expected but once I tried it, I realized it's worth it because it's so filling. It had a slight protein taste, but not too bad. I enjoyed that there were actual nuts in it. It felt like eating real food. I appreciated that it was dairy free as well!

Delicious!

This Plant Protien Bar was soooooo good and I promise I’m not over exaggerating. It’s perfect for an on the go snack on the way to the gym or the way home however you like to use your protien. I’d definitely buy this product again it has so many good flavours and doesn’t have a bad aftertaste like some protein bars tend to have.

It's A Okay

It could have been better, more chewier. It was as but dense to chew.
    The flavour was good. The sugar content was a bit too high. I liked the plant proteins.

Great Stuff!

I got this product for free via Product Review Club- thanks so much Chickadvisor!
    #gotitfree

Im always on the look-out for a good protein bar that's low on carbs- and I found this to be great-tasting, healthier than the other ones on the market, and the combination of sea salt, dark chocolate, and almonds were great. Will be a staple in my gym bag and at work!

March 19, 2018

A good healthy snack bar

I really enjoyed the taste. With all the claims on the package I kind of expected a bland taste but this was quite good. The chocolate was great. I liked the packaging. The high protein count and the ingredients are good. Will buy.

March 19, 2018

Combination of sweet and salty!!!

I am a huge fan of sweet and salty food combinations and this protein bar did the trick!!!

I love that this protein bar is made of real ingredients and it had fibre, protein and other sources of vitamins. The protein bar is delicious and great to grab on-the-go. I would recommend this to family and friends because I love how delicious this protein bar is. The taste of the sweet from the chocolate and salty from the sea salt really come through. This bar is one that will please so many different taste pallets. The almonds add a nice crunch but the bar itself is nice and chewy. This bar is rich and decadent and leaves you full. The dark chocolate is creamy and coats your mouth nicely which satisfies a sweet craving. The bars are a bit pricey, but they are well worth it!

Updated On: March 19, 2018

I am very lucky I got the chance to try this bar FREE through ChickAdvisor!! I will be buying it again without a doubt. Thank you for the opportunity!

Perfect Healthy Snack

I love protein bars and have found many i love and many i hate, so i was nervous when trying a new one knowing it could go either way. Well.. I absolutely loved it!! It was a great quick snack and I found it pretty filling. I loved how chewy it was and the sea salt was a nice added touch.

I got POWERBAR PROTEIN ALMOND PLANT, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE for free through chickadvisors #gotitfree

Taste great but hard

I #gotitfree. They taste delicious. When it was gone I wish I had more. My o my complaint was they are very hard and biting through it actually hurt my teeth.

Editor's Note:
    Thanks for your feedback on this PowerBar Plant Protein product. Feel free to reach our to the PowerBar Customer Care team at 1-866-769-3790, or to visit their website at https://www.powerbar.ca/about/contact-us if you needed further assistance.

March 19, 2018

Perfect protein bar to keep my day going!

I got this bar free from XY stuff to try and I have to admit this protein bar is very good! Being a very big fan of almonds and chocolate I was very impressed with this bar. This Powerbar is packed with almonds and has a very delicious taste to it. I can see myself eating these after a workout at the gym. I think I may have to go find these at the store and purchase some for myself. I would give this bar a 4/5 star and most likely will purchase again. My tummy is satisfied :)