PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Hearty bar

Got it for free to try out as sample. Took it to work and gave a couple to my coworkers, they all seemed to love it. I tried it at the end of my 12 hour shift after not able to take any lunch break. Let me just say, I had the bar at 4 pm, did not have dinner that night when I got home. The bar is so filling and hearty I was full till breakfast the next morning. As a busy nurse def would be buying these to stash in my locker for busy work days, which is almost always. Very nutritional and yummy as well.

March 23, 2018

Très bon goût et nourrissant

J'ai bien aimé cette barre. Son goût est très bon et comble facilement ma faim et pour un temps très appréciable. Quoique un peu sucré, elle est pratique et nutritive. Merci

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

j'ai eu la chance d'être sélectionné pour tester ces barres tendres gratuitement. Je suis vraiment chanceuse. J'ai découverte un excellent produit. Bon goût, calme les rages de sucres et calme la faim.

March 23, 2018

Delicious power bar worth eating!!!

I got this for free and I thoroughly enjoyed snacking on one of these at my work desk when I am feeling a bit hungry and waiting for lunch! I love the subtle taste of chocolate and sea salt on the almonds! It was actually quite delicious and it kept me content until lunch time! I was actually feeling quite sleepy until I ate this powerbar and it gave me energy after 15 minutes. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be switching over from my usual kbars to this brand now! Thanks ChickAdvisor!

3.2/5

Ok Protein Bar

I #gotitfree to try from ChickAdvisor and I was very eager to try since I am a vegetarian. I was very disappointed to see that there was palm oil in this poduct. In addition, I found the taste too sweet, it made me feel sick after consuming. I liked this flavour better than the cashew caramel one. This protein bar would be perfect if it didn't have the overwhelming sweetness and palm oil.

Editor's Note:
    Thanks for your feedback on this PowerBar Plant Protein product. Feel free to reach our to the PowerBar Customer Care team at 1-866-769-3790, or to visit their website at https://www.powerbar.ca/about/contact-us if you needed further assistance.

Delicious

I rather enjoyed these power bars. A lot of power bars have a weird texture and are usually dry I find, but these ones are not. The ingredients go perfect together to make this bar rather enjoyable.

Loved this

When i got this for free i was apprehensive but my mind was blown it taste soooo good and keeps me full for sure. loved this and definitely will buy again. will also be recommending it to family and friends. LOVE IT

Updated On: March 23, 2018

#gotitfree

Perfect between meal snack

These bars are ready to eat snack option. They are packed with nuts and taste delicious. I like the salt/sweet combo and a crunchy texture. I would recommend them when you want something sort of sweet, sort of salty but packed with energy if your next meal was a few hours away. They're also an excellent choice to take them on a hike. I appreciate that they are non-GMO and contain no artificial sweeteners. Overall, this is an excellent protein bar perfect for snacks to keep hunger away. #gotitfree

March 23, 2018

So yummy, I usually hate protein bars but not this one!

I love the gym. I workout 5-6 times a week and also teach kickboxing and conditioning classes. I normally drink protein shakes after my workout because I generally hate protein bars, as they are usually super thick and taste AWFUL.

I completely fell in love with this bar. It tastes like a NORMAL granola bar (thank God) with the added benefit of protein, so it's filling and is the perfect snack. It's genuinely tasty!!

I #gotitfree but I am actually going to buy a whole pack of these because they're that good. Seriously.

March 22, 2018

Tasty snack bar

So grateful to be able to try this snack bar. This flavour was good, I liked the salty and sweet but I preferred the other cashew flavoured bar better.

I would definitely use this bar as a snack either on the go or between meals. It is a good replacement for a granola bar to keep the diet low carb. Not enough protein for a protein bar or post workout snack. I appreciate the plant based protein though as I do not like the taste of whey bars.

I like that it is lower in sugar and has some fibre content.

I would suggest keeping at room temperature and avoid putting in lunch bag in refrigerator or leaving in cold car overnight. The bar gets rock hard and difficult to bite into when cold.

I would probably buy this snack bar.