PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Tasty, but not satisfying

I #gotitfree from the Product Review Club. While these are tasty, and a good source of vegan protein, the nutritional facts align it closer to a candy bar than a healthy snack. It is too high in calories and sugar to justify it as anything other than a dessert. That being said, it is delicious and has a great crunch. I feel like it's a bit heavy on the salt, but other than that the flavour is fantastic.

Great tasting bar!

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to receive this bar for free in exchange for my honest review. Overall, I really enjoyed the flavours and texture of this bar. However, I do wish that there was more protein and less sugar, as this is what I truly look for in a "protein" bar. The nuts added great crunch, and the dark chocolate paired very well with the sea salt. I would eat this bar more as a treat than for a protein boost, but it was incredibly tasty and I would likely buy it again!

yummy

I found the bar had a nice taste and texture to it and not overly sweet or salty. a nice combination of both. the bar was easy to digest and the packaging was easy to open.

Stock the pantryfull

At first i wasn't sure if i was going to love them or hate them. But loving them is a must. The whole bar had a nice balance taste not to sweet and not to salty. I did even notice a difference in the type of protein. It made a great morning meal on the go and i look forward to buy more to stock up

so good!

I received this product for free to try and give my opinion. I have to say that the taste is so good. I really recommend you if you want something sweet but healthy.

2.8/5

Love them :)

I really liked them, I do prefer another brand. The taste was great and I did share them with a friend and they enjoyed them also. I'll be trying other flavours as soon as I get the opportunity

March 29, 2018

The granola bar tasted better than expected. I was pleasantly surprised by the good nutritional value. I liked the packaging as well. The taste itself was very good and would recommend.

March 29, 2018

Im addicted to these now

Wow I really didn't have high hopes for these granola bars, they looked a bit too healthy on first glance. I was expecting them to be dry and bland.. but these are actually SO delicious. I had like 5 of these as a free sample package and I finished them all in the first week. Theres only a relatively thin layer of chocolate on the bottom, but it really makes a big difference. Will definitely purchase!

March 29, 2018

Great product would buy again

It's a great tasting product. Especially with the plant protein it's great for after the gym or anytime. I would highly recommend this product to my friends

Just a granola bar

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

I found this to be just like any other granola bar I've tried. It was nice and chewy, and the dark chocolate mixed we'll with the nuts. There wasn't anything special about it though. I will say, you absolutely have to eat these at room temperature. I put them in my lunch to take to work, and when I tried to eat them out of the fridge, they were hard as rocks and I really could have hurt my teeth on them.