PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Would buy again!

I love the taste of this Powerbar! The ingredients go well together. I like that it contains 10g of protein, which is a lot for a bar! I absolutely love that it’s vegan and gluten-free. This power bar is a must!

great taste

great taste kids loved it would definitely consider purchasing as this was provided free of charge thanks guys am glad was introduced to this product for sure

Délicieux

Très bon produit complet avec un excellent goût, surtout pour une barre protéiné! C'est mon nouveau a-avoir-en-tout-temps pour me sauver des fringales mortelles

2.2/5

April 04, 2018

Tastes okay, too mich sugar

These taste okay in terms of a protein bar which usually tastes chalky. These taste fine but way too much sugar in them! I like that they have no artificial sweeteners in them. I liked the crunch of almonds but wish there were more in there!

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond

I was pleasantly surprised to a find a mainstream company providing a vegan option. This plant protein bar from PowerBar is actually really good. It has a great peanut flavor with a nice crunchy but gooey enough texture so it doesn’t get all over you (hate those vegan bars that turn into chalky crumbs and get all over you and the car).

3.2/5

April 04, 2018

Not my favourite but a decent, quick treat-on-the-go

I enjoyed these bars okay enough... but at the same time, given the choice of other options, I don’t think they’d be my go-to. I loved the dark chocolate bottom coating and the fact I was getting a great portion of nuts/seeds, but to be honest it was almost a bit too much on the “seed” side for me. I found them a bit messy to eat/challenging on my teeth. They were a tad too chewy for my tastes. Having said that, they were somewhat enjoyable and still tasted fresh and all. Just don’t think they’d be my first option! i do still love the brand though!

Yummy and filling

This powerbar tasted really great. The combination of nuts, seeds, and chocolate make this a very satisfying snack. I really love that the protein is from plant-based ingredients which I find easier on my tummy. I would definitely buy these!

Perfect afternoon snack

I received a sample of these bars as part of the chickadvisor product review club. I thought that this was a perfect afternoon snack to hold me over between dinner and lunch. It isn't too sweet, but has a hint of chocolate to satisfy my cravings. I love that it has added protein in it. Overall, I thought it was delicious and comparable (and better in my opinion) to premium bars like Kind brand. Would recommend.

SO SO Good!

#gotitfree
    I really enjoyed the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN ALMOND, SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATEbar. it wasn't too sweet, wasn't too salty.. i did get this as a sample to try out and liked it enough to go out and get!
    I had to hide the box from my family so I could have this as a little pick me up

2.3/5

April 04, 2018

Love that it's vegan but not the fat and sugar content.

I always struggle finding a vegetarian protein bar that also tastes good. I was excited to give the PowerBar Protein Almond Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate. I found the taste to be better than a lot of other bars I have had although it still wasn't something I liked. Other bars leave a weird texture in my mouth and this didn't. I liked that there were natural ingredients. What I didn't like was the fat and sugar content. That is what would keep me from buying these bars.