PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 11, 2018

power bar

I was sent this to try and I'm glad I was its always hard to find a convenient snack you can just throw in your bag and go, I have this mid day when i'm craving something and it ties me over until dinner, I like the fact the protein is plant based I just wish there was less sugar. Overall a good snack to carry with you and taste is great

April 10, 2018

Un délice pour les sportifs

Quand je ne suis pas au travail ou à l'école, je grimpe, je ski, je campe et je roule à vélo. J'ai donc besoin d'une collation santé qui me donne assez d'énergie pour continuer. J'ai reçu la barre PowerBar Plant Protein de la part de Chick Advisor pour tester son goût. J'ai absolument adoré cette barre, qui possède tous les attributs que je cherche dans un snack performant et elle est DÉLICIEUSE !

Wow!

J'ai reçu les barres gratuitement afin de les tester, et j'ai vraiment adoré le goût! Juste assez sucré pour quelqu'un qui a le goût de manger du sucré, mais pas trop pour donner mal au coeur... en plus elle m'a soutenu pour mon entrainement!

April 10, 2018

Amazing snack for instant boost

I received these bars as part of the Chickadvisor review club and I am so glad that I did. As a very involved dance mom I am always looking for something to put in my bag that can be a quick boost of energy and filling for either myself or my children when at dance comps. We are generally on the go for 12hrs a day three days in a row and often don’t take the time for real meals so powerful snacks are great for us.
    We all loved the taste of both bars, the ingredients were fantastic and I love that there isn’t the chalky texture you get in a typical ‘protein bar’.
    The only thing is we had to be mindful of where we ate it because of the nuts but that’s par for the course with anything of this nature.
    So worth having in our kit at all times for us. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great alternative protein snack!!

Très bon goût

Goût nouveau et très différent des produits concurrents. Produit santé. A recommander ! Goût très naturel. Apparence saine. Bonne texture et fraicheur.

Yummy bar

I tried this flavor as well as the CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE flavor. They both taste great but I prefer this as I love me some almonds!

GREAT BARS

These were a huge hit in my house. Lasted one day. And now we are purchasing them all the time for the boys lunches. They love the taste and how healthy they are. We will be buying these regularly to pack in their lunches and to have available for snacks. Love love love them.

April 09, 2018

sugary but flavorful, works good for a snack

In terms of nutritional value, this bar had high amounts of sugar and a reasonable amount of protein, so I would not recommend this bar to someone who prefers a healthy diet.

For the taste, the bar provides a flavorful mix of ingredients. The almonds, sea salt, and dark chocolate work together perfectly.

comparitively to different brands i did not like it as much as i like some other ones.
    yes i would still recommend it to others.

April 09, 2018

Tasty healthy snack - does it get any better?

I received these nutritional bars to review as part of the ChickAdvisor Club. 4 bars came neatly packed in a box. The packaging was so pretty. Coming to the bars itself - I received two of a) the power plant protein almond, sea , salt and cashew and b) there power plant protein cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate. Looking at the bars itself and their packaging you would be able to recognize the attention to detail of the team. I took the bars to work and they were easy to fit in my bag, did not get crushed (as other bars do) and tasted sooo good . They did not taste like mushed solids stuck together ( as do most other bars). The texture was nice and I could taste individual components. After the first bite , I went hmmmm that’s the good stuff. You know that’s what it is all about.

April 08, 2018

Tasty

The bars tasted good. Very large -- compared to other bars, filling and sweet. Given its generous size, it can satisfy mid afternoon snack cravings.