PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 02, 2018

Good on the rush

There are days that I am in the rush out the door. I picked these up for on the go and I have to say it fills me up. I have it with coffee. sometimes good for a snack before i go to the gym

April 21, 2018

Natural Power

While the bar itself could be questionable for those not a big fan of seeds not easily recognizable & how they would taste when brought together with almonds, sea salt & dark chocolate but I was presently surprised. It is made with plant proteins and the brand name says it all - it as a great source of energy especially when you are in need of that snack boost that most of us usually require. As this was a free product to test I would have to admit if it wasn’t free I probably would have never tried such - but this opportunity changed that.

April 19, 2018

Un produit que je viens de découvrir. Il est un bon substitut quand j'ai pas le temps de dîner. Mon conjoint en mange tres régulièrement car il est facteur ces un bon diner pour lui.

April 17, 2018

Good sweet to saltry ratio

Very fresh tasting! Good chew factor with big chunks of chocolate and just enough corse salt bits to deliver a winning combo! Kept me full and feeling satisfied for several hours.

Bin aimé!

J'ai bien aimé les barres Powerbars Plant Proteine aux amandes, sel de mer et chocolat noir! Un peu dure a croquer mais bonne au goût! Merci XYStuff pour la découverte!

April 17, 2018

Wifey and I agree, these bars are too sweet. There is some sort of cane sugar and it's way too much! By the time to get half way its too much! I would definitely not buy again! #gotitfree

Great snack!

I really enjoyed this bar. Taste wise, it had all the things I enjoy in a protein/granola bar. I'm a big fan of dark chocolate & almonds. The nice taste of the sea salt was unexpected. I wish the bar was a little softer to chew. It's packed with fiber & I ate them as a mid-day snack, it kept me going till my next meal & gives a 'full' feeling. I'd recommend this to others.

April 16, 2018

Healthy power bar Plant protein bar-almond

I got this protein bar from XY Stuff. I tried this product by myself. I must say that protein bars are healthier as well delicious ones. I would definitely recommend it to all.

April 15, 2018

Great Snack

Loved this bar! Had a great taste unlike most protein bars. Great combination of sweet and salty. Great afternoon snack to help get you through the rest of the day.

April 14, 2018

Good product

I tried this protein bar for free #chickadvisor, I liked the fact that's it's a healthier option than other protein bars and the taste is not bad, I thought it would have a bland taste but overall not bad and I like that it's non gmo.