PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Yummy

I love the sea salt and nut combo! This is so tasty. And let’s not forget the dark chocolate! Always a huge win! I feel full after eating this. I love the texture of these bars as compared to normal powerbars.

Amazing!!! Must try.

This bar was great. Decedent like a chocolate bliss ball but protein packed.
    Lower in sugar than most bars on the market which is something I look for. I am so impressed! Will
    Continue to buy all 3 flavours.

Updated On: June 20, 2018

#chickadvisor #powerbarplantbasedprotein

Nice flavour

I was excited to try this product because its plant-based concept is different from the other brands of protein bars I've had in the past. The texture wasn't too soft like most other brands because of the addition of the almond and chocolate. Nice hint of saltiness too with the sea salt. #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

June 20, 2018

Delicious taste and crunchy testure

My family and I very much enjoyed the Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Power Bar. It was filling and great tasting. The crunchy texture was appealing and just right. I liked the sea salt, mixed well with the sweetness of the chocolate. Portion size is good. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test and review this product. #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #PowerBar

June 20, 2018

sweet and full of flavour!

I received this as a free product in exchange for my review. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture of this plant protein bar. When I think of protein bars, I think chalky texture, but this bar was a HUGE step up. It was like a luxurious granola bar. I do think it was a bit too sweet for my liking, but I loved the flavour combinations. I will buy this for my family for sure, when on sale in the stores.

My fav of the three!

I #gotitfree the Almond, Sea Salt and and Dark Chocolate Plant Based Protein Bar @ChickAdvisor. This was my favorite of the three flavors sent to me. It was a ton softer than the Peanut Butter one, although not as soft as the Cashew one. It tasted amazing, and filled me up, almost to the point of not being able to finish the entire bar in one sitting. The fact that it's filling, added to the nutritional value almost makes it equivalent to an entire meal. I love the protein and carb contents (lack of for carbs) and really like that it contains no artificial flavors. Additionally, I love that it's gluten free. Although I don't follow a gluten free diet, I think it's amazing that so many products are being made this way. The chocolate drizzled on top makes it perfectly sweet. I would definitely purchase this in the future and recommend it 100%! Great product! #PowerBarPlantProtein

Updated On: June 20, 2018

It is a little expensive, the only downfall to the product.

Very Tasty!

I was offered this bar from ChickAdvisor to give an opinion on. This bar was very tasty! I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was and the texture of it was good too! Out of the 3 different flavours of bars that I tried this one was my favourite. It was chocolatey without being too sweet and had a nice chewy texture with just a small amount of crunch! It was a great quick snack to hold me over until I was able to have lunch.

Its alright

I received this almond sea salt and dark chocolate power bar free to try through chick advisor. I did not mind the taste of this power bar. The sweetness and saltiness went perfect together. It seems a little over Chewy though, like my jaw was sore by the time I was through eating it.

Another great power bar!

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor! What great packaging, I saw right away that these bars are different from the regular Power Bars. Was very impressed with the variety in flavour! Great to have a healthier option for a protein bar! The lack of natural ingredients has always stopped me from buying more protein bars but now I have a go to snack!

June 19, 2018

Oh my gosh delicious

So tasty! I was lucky enough to be able to try before you buy and I have to say it is amazing! Knowing there is plant protein powder in it is so amazing to me!!