PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Sweet and salty

I received this free as part of the product review club. I really enjoyed them overall. My favourite was probably the peanut butter and dark chocolate. This one specifically was good too. It was similar to sweet and salty since it had the sea salt and the chocolate. The bars had a good texture, unlike most protein bars. I think overall they were great for their value and I’ll probably buy them again for grab and gos! I’ve already suggested them to my sister who constantly is looking for good protein bars to eat when working out. I also like that they don’t use artificial sweeteners. 😁✌🏻👌🏻

Pleasantly Surprised!!

So after the salted caramel one being way too salty I was kinda dreading having this one. Sea Salt?!?! I just don’t get this tread but I tried it and it’s nice. Has the sutle sea salt in there with lovely flavours of almonds and chocolate. Very nice.

Sweet, salty, delicious

This PowerBar almond, sea salt and dark chocolate variety was extremely delicious. Normally I would argue against the sea salt/chocolate combination, but this bar makes it work exceptionally well.

The nuts, seeds and grains make this a very healthy bar, and the layer of chocolate is so thin it just lends a taste to each mouthful. A great bar *and* I #gotitfree!!

June 21, 2018

I enjoyed these protein bars. They were a nice change from other kinds I have used. I love the combination of almonds and chocolate. The salt adds a nice flavor too.

Nice crunchy bar

I received this plant based protein bar free from XY Stuff. I was pleasantly surprised on how well this bar tasted. Unlike other protein bars, this one had no after taste. The dark chocolate flavour complemented the almond butter nicely. The almonds gave this bar a nice crunch to it. Of the three flavours, this is my favourite.

Good taste and filling.

10 grams of protein, 8 grams of fiber, but 10 grams of sugar. It's better than a candy bar but still has too much sugar. It is a little too sweet and too salty (190 mg sodium). On the plus side, it had a good amount of chocolate and nuts and is satisfying. It has a good chewy texture and fills you up (no time for lunch so I ate two). This would be good to have in your desk drawer at work, in the car, or in your purse/computer bag.

Updated On: June 21, 2018

This was a free sample (thanks Power Bar).

June 21, 2018

I would definately buy this

The Power Bar Almond Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate is so yummy. It's a little sweet but great when you need a little snack with protein. I love the whole crunchy almonds and the sweet salty taste with each bite. I also love that this is plant protein based. I was lucky to have been chosen to try these amazing
    bars #gotitfree #PowerBarPlantProtein @PowerBar @PowerBarCanada #XYStuffClub

Decadent!

I am a bit of a newcomer to the Protein Bar game, but will definitely be eating these now on the regular.

This flavour was reminiscent of an Almond Joy chocolate bar and has half the guilt. It could easily be switched out as a healthier option to your sweet tooth cravings.

The salty and sweet combo is heavenly and was all around delicious.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and PowerBar in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

best protein bar yet

I enjoyed this bar! it was flavorful and a nice change from the chalky kinda of protein bars i am used to. these will be a go to mid day snack for me for now on!! not alot of salt just the right amount to go with the chocolate

Convenient, Tasty and Healthier than Other Options

As a working professional who tries to cram as much into life as I can, I often find myself looking for something to eat on my way from the office to the golf course (or whatever other activity I have planned). I used to be a huge fan of granola bars - because they are portable, delicious and don't require refrigeration - but I have not found that bar with the right balance of healthy and taste. These bars just might be it.
    Yummy, easy to digest and even though the third ingredient on the list is "inverted cane syrup" and the chocolate coating contains sugar, I will still eat these because - balance - and this little bar is packed with other goodies like almonds (first on list) and pumpkin seeds.