PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Delicious powerbar!!

I have tired many power bars out there and it is hard to find the ones that taste really good that aren't the worst for you! BUT the almond, sea salt and dark chocolate flavour is the bomb and that doesn't have tons of sugar in it! would totally recommend having these in your everyday workout routine diet!

Saskatchewan, Canada

These Rock

I received a sample of these (for free) Powerbar Plant Protein in sea salt and dark chocolate flavour. Absolutely delicious! These taste super yummy and helped me avoid hunger until dinner time. It also stopped me from getting fast food as I was able to get home and cook a healthy dinner. I will definitely be buying these to throw in my purse in case I need to have a protein snack. I recommend these to anyone that likes to have a healthy snack on hand.

My favourite protein bar

This has been my favourite bar out of the bunch ChickAdvisor sent for free. It tasted incredible with the chunks of almond in there that gave a protein boost. Kept me full for a good while without a need to snack more. It makes me really happy and satisfied when I can see the real ingredients in food products.

June 26, 2018

Such a great combination of flavours!

These bars were delicious! I loved this flavour and it gave me a great burst of energy throughout the day from the protein! I'll definitely be picking up more of these to keep in my purse!

Pretty Good

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor. These bars are great for a snack or to have handy in your purse. I don't really like dark chocolate, but they still tasted good.

Great

I thought these bars had great flavour overall, great tasting. It seems to have a bit of sugar but I’m not sure where exactly the sugar comes from whether it might just be naturally? Which is all the better. Gave me energy and helped me get though the day. I’m writing this review on behalf of my brother :) Love almonds and chocolate overall this one was a win for me as well as the other flavours! I received this free from XY STUFF.

Good post workout snack!

I received the product through mail. It’s a really good post workout snack. Not super sweet - compared to other protein bars. Also has that crunch that makes you feel full. I would definitely purchase in the future!

1.2/5

Dry and bland

I found the size was a tad small for the calorie count.
    It says it’s almodns, sea salt and dark chocolate but all I could taste was the chocolate.
    No big chunks of nuts and no salt taste at all to offset the dark chocolate.
    I found the product dry and crunch and not filling at all.
    I wouldn’t buy again.

June 26, 2018

Delicious but high in sugar

I recieved these bars as a free trial thanks to chick advisor! These Power Bars do have fewer ingredients and more unprocessed food, than most snack bars. I could do without the added sugar, but overall a yummy product. This was my favourite flavour, as I am fond of dark chocolate 😉

2.3/5

Not my favorite

I received the bars for free to try and review. I did not like them at all. They were disgustingly sweet to me. I would definitely not buy them nor did I finish the samples. Each to their own but if sweet isn't your thing then steer clear.