PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 29, 2018

Powerbar plant protein almond, sea salt and dark chocolate

I would buy this product. I received a free sample and really enjoyed the sea salt taste with the almost and dark chocolate. There is a good amount of protein in this product and it makes is a great healthy snack.

Tastes pretty good!

I received a complimentary sample of Powerbar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate to try and it was pretty tasty! Great for a midday snack!

Pure delicious

As soon as I opened the package, all I could smell was cinnamon and spice oatmeal. The taste of these bars is amazing. Protein content is pretty good too. Awesome bar to have in the lunch bag!

June 29, 2018

A sweet treat with healthy benefits

I enjoyed trying out this protein bar. It tasted like a chocolate bar but with better health benefits...kind of like an amped up adult Rice Krispie square. Although it had a decent enough of protein, the sugar and calorie content still were a bit high...but that didn't stop me from gobbling these up!

Excellent snack

Excellent bar! I was craving chocolate and had the dark chocolate and peanut bar! And not only was it low in calories it tasted great too! I highly recommend it!

A bit too sweet

I found this powerbar to be a bit too sweet for me. It is quite satisfying because it is filled with almonds. It is chewy and crunchy at the same time. I ate it after a workout and I was not hungry anymore.

Awesome plant based alternative

I would buy these again for sure. No sacrifice on taste/flavor like you often find with other protein bars. Not as high in grams of protein per serving as found in comparable products but the taste of these bars is far superior. Loved them!

June 28, 2018

My new favourite protein bar!

I am in love with this protein bar. It has the perfect balance of sweet and salty, so it's delicious to eat. It isn't too sweet and sugary, so it is a perfect daily snack, since you can eat it anytime without it being too overwhelming. I love the almond, sea salt, and dark chocolate combination. So perfect. I will definitely buy these again. So filling too, and keeps me satisfied.

Bit Too Salty But Pretty Good

I received this bar (with the other flavours) to try recently.
    I Love Almonds and Dark Chocolate but I don't care for salt so I am on the fence with this one.
    Thank you ChickAdvisor and PowerBar for the chance to try this for free.

June 28, 2018

new for powerbar! great option for vegans

This was one of my favorite powerbar plant protein bars. The taste is delicious, and it isn't too sweet. I believe they used honey as a natural sweetener, which is in my opinion the best natural sweetner out there! Loved the almonds as well!