PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

James Zytaruk

I truly enjoyed this flavour, and it didn’t have that after taste that most power bars have. Thank you for giving me a chance to try them. I plane on buying

Yummm

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I eat almost on a daily and love products that have almonds in them. This was a great snack and filled my belly until supper time came around. Great taste and curved my sweet cravings. I will buy this product again.

Great!

This protein bar by far was the best one! I had finished the bar and was wanting more, thank goodness there was two. Would buy these again and again, highly recommend them!

Great bar option!

I received a few flavours of these power bars to try free. This flavour is FULL of almonds! They're vegan, their chocolatey, and so nut heavy and yummy for an energy bar!

0.5/5

Plant Protein failure

I got the Powerboat Plant Protein Sea Salt Almond and Dark Chocolate to try #GotItFree from #ChickAdvisor and was totally disappointed with the bar. The sea salt was overpowering and the chocolate was bitter. The aftertaste was nasty as well.

This is not one I would recommend.

Healthy Choice

I haven't been eating anything with added sugar in over 6 months so for me it was quite sweet. I found the bar had a great taste and was full of healthy ingredients. I would keep these as a special treat to eat once in a while.

July 04, 2018

Good - if you have a sweet tooth

Out of the 3 flavours I was given to review I think this one falls in the middle, but it definitely wasn’t my favourite either. It too was surprisingly sweet for something labelled with “sea salt”. I did not get much of a sea salt flavour but rather a salted caramel, which is too sweet for me. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has a sweet tooth but personally this flavour was not for me!

July 04, 2018

Nuts and no artifical sweetners

Beautiful healthy fatty nuts with no artificial sweetners or extra sugar added makes these bars a delight to eat. My husband and I eat fairly clean and live a low carb, no sugar lifestyle yet I would eat these bars. Most protein bars are full of added sugars and carbs where they are no longer healthy for anyone’s diet. The sea salt with the dark chocolate is sinful in the best way possible. I was sent two samples each of three flavors to try before I buy. As I. Mentioned earlier both my husband and I really enjoyed these.

July 04, 2018

I would totally buy this product....

I would totally buy these in store. In fact I may go to the store pretty qucikly and go get them! I think the chocolate and the sea salt are mixed just perfectly! I love that they have protien in them! I love the the company they are from as well, which is a reputable company!

Really good protein bar

I loved this flavour! Almond is one of my favourite flavours ever and this bar did not disappoint. I’ll admit, I wasn’t expecting much from a vegan protein bar but I was pleasantly surprised. They’re are a great snack to fill you up between meals. I will DEFINITELY be buying theses! I even found a box with the two flavours I liked best. Thanks Chick Advisor! So glad I got to try these free in exchange for a review!