PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

March 16, 2018
    United States

Taste great, very filling

I recieved this as part of a sample kit, and was pleasantly surprised by the bars. They are quite tasty, although I did notice a faint aftertaste. I found the bars fairly filling, which was great for work when I don't always have time to eat lunch.

March 16, 2018

Plant based living was never so easy

This cashew flavoured Plant Based Protein PowerBar is #goals! I love cashews but they can be a super expensive snack on its own so I love that these bars incorporate them in. I find the bars a bit hard to bite into and wished they were a bit more chewy and soft but they still taste amazing and so rich. The dark chocolate is a great thing because it adds a tiny bit of natural caffeine and is great for you, being rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. I told my gym friends about these when they caught a sneak peek into my gym bag when one friend forgot a snack and I gave her this bar to try, which she loves now. I love my cashew plant based protein PowerBar #PowerBarPlantProtein
    I received this product free #gotitfree

March 15, 2018

great loaded protein bar!

I don't typically eat protein bars, however I did enjoy this one! In my opinion, it was a bit on the sweeter side. I felt like I had to drink a lot of water after I ate the bar to get rid of the sweetness. However, I did like the texture and all the different ingredients combined in this bar. It gave it a nice flavor. I also really like the fact that it's all protein-base. I'd buy this protein bar when I'm on the go and need a little pick-me-up before a workout.

March 15, 2018

I would probably purchase these again.

These bars taste great! They are delicious and pretty much taste like a deluxe dessert. If you love a salty sweet taste, you will love them. The only problem I had was I try to avoid sugar, and they have 10 grams which is quite high for one bar. I will say they’re pretty big and they do curb the appetite for quite awhile. While I may purchase again, I probably wouldn’t purchase them regularly due to the high sugar content. If that’s not a problem for you, I think you will love them! And who doesn’t love cashew salted caramel and dark chocolate? Yum!

Updated On: March 15, 2018

#gotitfree

Tastes so good!

These power bars really hit the spot, and kept me going for a quite a while. Love the flavour combination. Definitely will buy these in the future. Highly recommend!

March 15, 2018

Yummy supplement to snack on!

I got this protein bar for free in exchange for my review. Whilst I understand it would be tempting to use this bar as a meal replacement because of its 10g of protein, I would recommend using it more as a supplement to a meal! Maybe as a dessert or a snack during the day. I'm a fan of sweet and salty taste in food so I was pretty pleased with this product. It is, however, a very strong taste that I am aware may not be for everyone. I also thought that there was more sugar than needed in the bar but overall as stated above it was pretty yummy and I could see myself getting more in the future to snack on on various trips.

1.5/5

Une déception

Je suis très déçu de sont goût j’adore chaque produit les noix de cajou,le caramel salée mais malheureusement le caramel est beaucoup trop salé que l’ont ne goûte pas tout les autres ingrédients mais j’aime qu’il utilise des aliments sans ogm!

Delicious snack bar!

This Powerbar was very satisfying and was large enough to replace a small meal! The cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate combination worked perfectly with a great texture. Love that it is a healthy, no guilt option to increase my protein intake; so much better than an ordinary granola bar! Thank you xystuff that I #gotitfree!

takes great

The Plant Protein snack bar tastes amazing. it's delicious. healthier option to fulfil my sweet tooth. i love energy bars during my break, I'll definitely be getting more.

Excellent powerbar!

I think the almond powerbar is by far my favourite and very tasty. It is very convenient to have that kind of protein bar at reach in one's bag at any time of the day. I love it!