PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Very tasty

I enjoyed this bar, it's great for an on the go protein snack. Its a nice flavour I just wish the sugar was lower. Its a good protein alternative being plant based.

Great taste and convenient

Overall my family really enjoyed it. Took one for myself to work and sent one with my kid to after school sports. We both enjoyed it. Would definitely buy!!

So good I bought some

Omg I didn't know stuff like this can taste so freaking good I literary was exited to try it I ripped it out of the box nibbles and tasted and savouered the test best stuff ever

Very tasty

So I was lucky enough to have been given the opportunity by Chick Advisor to try and review these powerbars. I found them very tasty with lots of flavour. The bars were slightly harder than what I usually like, but nonetheless, I enjoyed them. They were pretty big in size and were very filling. I would definitely recommend these for pre or post workouts to re-energize :)

March 28, 2018

Even my husband likes it

We eat a lot of protein bars and they can sometimes taste chalky but the one was really good, even my husband likes it and he was skeptical about the plant based protein.

J'en achèterai encore

Très bonne et nutritive Jla recommande à tous j'en mangerai d'autre bientôt 😊😉😍très contente d'avoir été choisi pour l'essayer gratuitement merci xx

Not a fan

Thanks to Chickadvisor for the free trial! I loved the almond and sea salt protein bars these ones however I found the taste just wasn’t as good. They seemed a little to salty for my taste, I would not buy these in the future. That would be my only default.

2.7/5

Nebraska, United States

Better than a granola bar!

I received the POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE for free with ChickAdvisor. The bar is coated in sweetness so it is very delicious. the nuts give it a nice crunch. i think that this is a great alternative to a granola bar and/or to eat as a snack. its not that "healthy" because of the sugars but it helps that it has 10g of protein. i wouldn't replace my existing protein bars with this one due to the sugar content and most other protein bars have a higher amount of protein. But it definitely satisfied my craving for something sweet. If you're looking for a healthier version to a granola bar, this is it!

Delicious

The combination of dark chocolate and sea salt caramel and the fact that these are plant based, made it best option for a good and healthy snack!!! Couldn’t put down the bar until it was alll gone!! I would definitely recommend it to family and friends.

Very tasty snack!

I really enjoyed this product and it hit the spot when I was hungry in the morning. As with the almond version, I appreciated that the chocolate wasn't too chocolatey or dominant so it actually felt like a healthy snack that I could eat in the morning when I didn't have enough breakfast - although I noticed that the protein content wasn't especially high compared to the fat, so while this was a good snack, I wouldn't eat it as a protein supplement.The salted caramel cashew flavour was really nice and I thoroughly enjoyed this bar. If I see these bars on sale I would probably buy this flavour, but I don't think I would would go out of my way to buy it.