PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

March 28, 2018

Probably my new favourite bar

This was one of my favourite bars so far. I love cashews so this was a definite hit for me. I will definitely be buying this as soon as I get the chance to. Tasted really good and felt good knowing it was actually good for me.

Yummy... a bit sweet

Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate- great flavor combo. i love the idea of healthy snacks but i found this one a bit on the sweet side for my liking. however for many others this will not be the case so i am not taking away points for this. has protein to keep you fuller longer- should not be a meal replacement but can be when necessary for those crazy hectic days when you dont have time to cook or stop for food. also i like that its nuts rather than a cereal or wheat bar.

March 28, 2018

Powerfully addictive power bar nirvana!

This flavour (cashew sea salt and dark chocolate) was in the package of free samples I received as well. This flavour is hands down my favorite of the two and my favorite protein bar in general. They are the perfect balance of nuttiness and sweetness, crunchiness and chewiness. They balance great nutrution and energy with great taste better than any bar I've ever tried. Im definitely a life long powerbar plant protein bars customer now!

Updated On: March 28, 2018

The energy is released gradually and slowly so it lasts all work out long just like the almond flavour. The other brands I've used give a burst of energy that quickly wears off.

Definitely buying this snack

Great tasting protein bar. I love the salted cashew taste. Nutrition wise a little bit high on sugar (then I would normally like) but definitely worth it.

Awesome Snack for Busy People

When you have a job like me and can't always sit down for lunch this takes the edge off. Great tasting and definitely recommend to anyone trying to remain health conscious

So tasty !

I received this product from chickadvisor to try this was my favorite of the two flavors I tried no gritty texture or strange taste like most protein bars just a delicious simple bar and being dairy free is fantastic I'm going to pick so up later this week to enjoy

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I plan on buying these again

I #gotitfree thanks to chick advisor and I absolutely love these Power bars! They’re delicious and healthy at the same time! I really love that they’re vegan and so delicious and they’re big Power bars! I 100% reccomend these to family and friends and I will definitely buy these

2.2/5

March 28, 2018

Ce n'est pas une barre protéiné pour moi...

J'ai été particulièrement déçue par le goût et la texture de cette barre, alors que l'autre barre aux amandes, était délicieuse. La barre de protéine aux cashew était trop sec en bouche, il n'y avait pas beaucoup de chocolat et cela manquait de saveur. Malgré tout, c'est une barre qui offre tous les nutriments nécessaire aux substituts de repas. Par contre, je ne vais certainement pas acheter ou recommander ce produit.

March 28, 2018

Delicious but a few flaws

This protein bar is super delicious! Packed full of flavour and the chocolate drizzle and nuts make it a great combination together. I liked the caramel on the bar but I feel like it all contributed too much sugar. These are more like a granola bar than a protein bar to me.

Very tasty

I enjoyed this bar, it's great for an on the go protein snack. Its a nice flavour I just wish the sugar was lower. Its a good protein alternative being plant based.