PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Yummy Vegan bar from PowerBar

This plant protein bar from PowerBar is actually really good. It has a great peanut flavor with a nice crunchy but gooey enough texture so it doesn’t get all over you (hate those vegan bars that turn into chalky crumbs and get all over you and the car).

Great tasting protein bar

I have tried quite a few different varieties of protein bars and this one is among the better tasting ones. I think the plant-based protein makes a big difference and I like that it doesn't have any artificial sweetners. The texture is a bit harder than expected but still quite yummy.

Great taste, pretty healthy

I really liked this bar. It’s like a mix between protein and granola bar. A bit too sweet for my taste but still a great on the go snack. Will be buying when it’s in stores. All ingredients that I can read and know.

Delicious!

I received a sample of this bar as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club. I thought that this was very tasty and had a good texture. Comparable to more expensive bars such as Kind bars. Chocolate and Caramel flavour satisfied my sweet tooth while the packed in protein helped me curb my hunger until dinner time. Will definitely purchase again.

1.7/5

Didn't like the taste

I was really hoping to like the PowerBar Protein Cashew Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate but it really wasn't for me. I think it was the Salted Caramel that I wasn't liking because I love cashews and dark chocolate. As with the other PowerBar Protein, I didn't like the amount of fat and sugar in the bar.

April 04, 2018

Parfait pour les dents sucré

Des 2 saveurs que jai reçu celle ci est ma saveur préférée . Faut dire que jai la très dent sucré et dans celle ci la saveur de caramel est très présente.

Awesome bar

Really enjoyed this power bar! It was bursting with flavor and had lots of crunch.
    I cannot wait to buy this again.
    It is a great go to snack.
    Highly recommend

Delicious!!

I was so excited to try these Powerbar that I received from ChickAdvisor! This is honestly the best tasting protein bar I have ever had. It is such a great bar to have as a snack or add to your lunch. Other bars I have tried over the last few months really taste like protein bars and have that thick gooey texture, but these are amazing!

Yummy yummy

I received this for free through chicksdvisors product review club

This was a super easy snack for post gym or while on the go. The flavour is sweet and reminds me of a chocolate bar. I found that after eating one of these I felt energized and full.

Very yummy.

Excellente barre!

Je recommande cette barre à tous! Croquante et très bon gout, pas trop sucré. Elle ne laisse pas de gout pâteux dans la bouche comme d'autre barre. On y retrouve des morceaux et le demi-enrobage est très bon.