PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

June 14, 2018

Umm, isn't too bad

This protein bar is soft, chewy yet crunchy. It tastes like rice crisps. It's not sweet with a little bit salty but the caramel tastes like burnt caramel. I couldn't finished the whole bar because I didn't like the after taste in my mouth. I can imagine how messy if you put one in your handbag during the summer time.

June 13, 2018

love these bars I would buy them

Love these bars I would buy them. There was enough chocolate and caramel. I like that it has less sugar then most protein bars. I like it that these are non GMO and naturally flavored.

Flava proein

Love this protein bar so much. Very flavour full and actually quite satisfying! Cannot wait to purchase more. My fav go to bar especially when I’m on the go

June 13, 2018

I would buy this product again forsure.

This product taste absolutely amazing. The flavours all mesh so well and was very free. I will be recommending this to all my family members and friends.

Absolutely in love!!

Was delicious! Just the right amount of nuts and chocolate you wouldn't even know it's so good for you! Helped boost my energy after a long day and I'd definitely buy these often! Perfect grab and go snack.

Protein Bar Meets Candy Bar

The PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE protein bar was very good. To be honest it was however a little to sweet for my liking, but I loved the variety of textures within from the crunchy cashews to the creamy dark chocolate. I'm not sure if I would consider it to be a health conscious product as this particular bar is quite high in sugar, but it was a nice treat.

Updated On: June 13, 2018

I received this as a free sample.

June 13, 2018

Would never guess it's healthy!

The cashew nut taste is definitely not a bar I would go for first on the shelf, but after trying this one, I might have to venture out of my comfort zone if they taste anything like this one! I found it has a very smooth taste and filled me up quickly just as a protein bar should! I love the natural ingredients listed, its definitely a nice change from all the crap they put in normal protein bars to cuz down on the sugar and carb stats. Thank you so much for letting me try this bar!! Would definitely recommend.

Exotic taste

very nice taste with the cashew nuts as it gives it a kind of exotic taste that's different about it.Worth buying again as the taste is great and quality is nice

Love this!

I just bit into this PowerBar protein plant bar. The cashew salted caramel and dark chocolate flavor is amazing it's to die for it is so packed full of goodness your sodium is 190 mg / bar which is a 50-gram bar or Fiber is 7% if sugars are 10% your protein is at 10 grams which is really good Gets You Through the day it's got iron it's only at 15% but it was great your calories or 230 so that's a lunch for me Love This Bar

June 13, 2018

Tastes like a treat bar!!

I really enjoyed the Cashew bar, I found it to satisfy a sweet tooth as well as fill me up. It was almost reminiscent of a crispy rice square, with more sophisticated flavours. I am really looking forward to trying the other flavours.