PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Absolutely in love!!

Was delicious! Just the right amount of nuts and chocolate you wouldn't even know it's so good for you! Helped boost my energy after a long day and I'd definitely buy these often! Perfect grab and go snack.

Protein Bar Meets Candy Bar

The PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE protein bar was very good. To be honest it was however a little to sweet for my liking, but I loved the variety of textures within from the crunchy cashews to the creamy dark chocolate. I'm not sure if I would consider it to be a health conscious product as this particular bar is quite high in sugar, but it was a nice treat.

Updated On: June 13, 2018

I received this as a free sample.

June 13, 2018

Would never guess it's healthy!

The cashew nut taste is definitely not a bar I would go for first on the shelf, but after trying this one, I might have to venture out of my comfort zone if they taste anything like this one! I found it has a very smooth taste and filled me up quickly just as a protein bar should! I love the natural ingredients listed, its definitely a nice change from all the crap they put in normal protein bars to cuz down on the sugar and carb stats. Thank you so much for letting me try this bar!! Would definitely recommend.

Exotic taste

very nice taste with the cashew nuts as it gives it a kind of exotic taste that's different about it.Worth buying again as the taste is great and quality is nice

Love this!

I just bit into this PowerBar protein plant bar. The cashew salted caramel and dark chocolate flavor is amazing it's to die for it is so packed full of goodness your sodium is 190 mg / bar which is a 50-gram bar or Fiber is 7% if sugars are 10% your protein is at 10 grams which is really good Gets You Through the day it's got iron it's only at 15% but it was great your calories or 230 so that's a lunch for me Love This Bar

June 13, 2018

Tastes like a treat bar!!

I really enjoyed the Cashew bar, I found it to satisfy a sweet tooth as well as fill me up. It was almost reminiscent of a crispy rice square, with more sophisticated flavours. I am really looking forward to trying the other flavours.

Great Tasting Protein Bar

I was thrilled to try these bars when I got them. While the flavor of this one was fantastic, I found it difficult to bite and chew. It seemed a bit on the hard side for my preference of bars. There was also a slightly unpleasant aftertaste with this one. All that being said, it truly was delicious and I will likely purchase them soon!

June 13, 2018

A flavour burst with salted caramel

I didn't enjoy the peanut butter and chocolate bar very much, but this one has a great taste! Very flavourful, which I think is due to the salted caramel. It has a nice chewy texture and really keeps you satisfied. A good source of protein and fiber as well. I wish it was lower in sugar, but it is still a healthier treat than many others.

The price is still high for the bars, but I would reach for these. I would recommend this one!

#gotitfree

awesome

I got this free to try in the mail. This power bar is vegan which I love since it is cruelty free. I love the caramel taste and cashews mixed with dark chocolate. I taste a hint of sea salt which is very good. I like how it is not a lot of salt since I don't like a lot of salt. Makes a great snack too.

Great bars!

I would say this is my second favorite of the three new bars. I like these bars because they're not too sweet and don't have a crazy high amount of sugar in them (10g). They're more filling than other bars so they could be used as a snack at home or for on the go. I'll definitely be purchasing more of these!

Updated On: June 13, 2018

Edit: I received these for free to try.