PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Filling snack

Another great product from Power Bar. Perfect for a mid day snack, before or after a workout. Will leave you feeling content with the amazing blend of flavors.

June 26, 2018

Second best flavour in my box.

This was the second best flavour in my box. As I stated for the peanut butter bar you don't need to eat more after you eat a bar. However, the taste was no where as good as the peanut butter one. The cashews were better than the almond but I felt this bar required more drinking after eating. The chocolate was not over powering as the peanut butter version. I would stick with the peanut butter version only of the three flavours.

June 26, 2018

My favorite flavor, will be buying again!

I was provided with this product for free to try and review. By far this was my favorite flavor out of the 3 sent to me. They had a nice texture, satisfying taste. I didn't feel full with this bar and ended up eating shortly later. Besides tasting good, I liked the fact that the bar is vegan and plant protein based. I will probably buy this particular bar again.

2.8/5

Didn't like this...

I got a free sample to try. I did not like the taste or the texture of this particular one. I usually like Powerbar products but this one didn't do it for me.

protein bars

i usually dont really like dark chocolate but in this bar i did enjoy it a lot i would recommend to anyone and may even buy more for myself in the future

Boyfriend Liked It

I personally had to give this one to my boyfriend. I don't like caramel whatsoever. My boyfriend said that he really enjoyed this one. It gave him a boost during the workday when he needed a pick me up. Sugar content is too high, though.

Nice treat

The flavour was amazing. The dark chocolate and nut combo hit the spot. I was sceptical at first but was pleasantly surprised how good these taste. Used after a work out and as a meal replacement and kept me full for a good period after eating.

June 26, 2018

Nuts and chocolate forever!

I got these in my mail and I can’t tell you how much I love them! First of all anything has nuts and chocolate just make it so tasty yet it’s a protein bar! I’m a full time mom trying not to snack on too much but sometimes just don’t have much time for myself. A protein bar is always something I go for and I love how this is plant protein! Very interesting!

Tasty

Very tasty combination of flavors. I would purchase this item in the future :) probably my favorite of the three power bars I tried! It kept me full of energy for hours!

Best out of the three!

This one was by far my favour flavour! It's a grab and go if you're in a rush. I love the fact it's plant based. Only downside In my opinion it's a bit on the sweet side. Reminds me of those Quaker chewy that are coated with chocolate.