PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Great Taste

I thought these bars had great flavour overall, great tasting. It seems to have a bit of sugar but I’m not sure where exactly the sugar comes from whether it might just be naturally? Which is all the better. Gave me energy and helped me get though the day. I’m writing this review on behalf of my brother :)

June 26, 2018

Cashew in a Protein bar? YUM!

I received this product for free. I LOVE cashews! I like it even better with this protein bar. Great for a yummy and quick post workout snack. I had it with me in my gym bag and I don’t want to be without it! The cashews make a great addition to the mix!

1.8/5

June 26, 2018

I’ve had better protein bars

I found the size was a tad small for the calorie count.
    It says it’s cashews, salted caramel and dark chocolate but all I could taste was the chocolate.
    No big chunks of nuts and no salted caramel taste at all to offset the dark chocolate.
    I found the product dry and crunch and not filling at all. The proline count was good I guess but I’d rather buy a proper protein bar.
    I wouldn’t buy again.

Not the greatest

I received this product for free to review for chick advisor and power bar. I didn't care for the salted caramel. It had a crumbly, quite dry texture. Sweet but not that great of taste to me.

nourishing snak bar

I received this as a sample.this protein bar is healthy it includes 4% calcium and 15% iron in single bar.i think its beneficial for all but may be recommended for people who are suffering with iron deficiency.its tasty but its some salty also

My fav

Of the 3 flavours this had to be my favourite one, the caramel flavour was good, the texture was amazing, they bent slightly in my work bag, but was a great mid day snack

Not my first choice

I received this protein bar free in the mail in exchange for the review. And out of the taste choices this was probably my least favorite. Was not a huge fan of the cashews and once the salt and chocolate taste was gone it was bland. Would not recommend this flavor

June 26, 2018

Like that this is plant based

I received this product to review from the Chickadvisor Review Club. I like that this is plant based, though I don't find it to be too different from other energy or granola bars. Though I liked the almond flavor better, this is not bad - it is a little too sweet for me though. Texture is decent, chewy, not too crunchy - similar to other granola bars. The bar is filling - like most other granola bars. Its a good option to consider if you aren't into artificial sweeteners. It is on the pricier end for energy bars though.

Yummy in my tummy

So the Cashew, salted caramel bar.. so first of all I’m not big on salt I rarely use it.. so I was very sceptical to try this. My first thoughts were “ I taste the salt but it was quickly gone with all the flavours that came into my mouth when I started chewing. Like I said before and have to say again this bar is so chewy and soft I’m really enjoying them. The nutty flavour chocolate flavour was all just the right amount. These would have to be the best bars as they don’t really taste like protein bars. They taste like a nice light snack woth tons of flavour. Great job making a a great bar!! And the best part is #igotthemfree

June 26, 2018

Great proteins, tasty bar!

Chocolaty and high in proteins! I've been eating it before my workouts since it has a lot of proteins and the taste is amazing, a little bit strong and sweet. You can definitely feel that is plant based.