PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Saskatchewan, Canada

Too sweet for my taste

This plant protein bar is satisfying and filling. It honestly tastes more like dessert! Although, I am not a fan of caramel, it was just too sweet for me. I like the other variations much more. I appreciate how it is non-gmo, vegan and more so that it is soy free and made with pea and rice protein. I got to try it for free thanks to Chickadvisor.

2.8/5

Ok but not for me

I recieved this bar free from chick advisor to sample and review. I am not a sea salt and Carmel fan so I didn't like the taste. The nutritional value is great and it would be a good filler for my on the run family.

Sweet and Salty For the Win

I am not a big fan of cashews but I thought this bar was still pretty tasty. Salted caramel is such a fantastic flavor combination, whoever came up with it is a genius! It also had the perfect amount of crunch, not too hard, and the just the right amount of sweetness.

Cashew Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate Plant Protein Bar

I received my free samples of Plant Protein Power bars from ChickAdvisor and have tried the Cashew, Salted Caramel & dark Chocolate bar. I liked this bar very much, although it was a bit sweet, but overall I enjoyed the mix of crunchiness with the dark chocolate. I appreciate the fact that these bars have 10 grams of protein in each bar and no artificial sweeteners. I would recommend as a pre workout snack or a quick snack on the go. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

June 27, 2018

Powerbar Cashew plant protein, salted caramel and dark choco

I recieved this protein bar free from chick advisor to sample and review. I loved it! Great taste was an indulgence like having a chocolate bar but knowing its good for you too. Gluten free, few ingredients and packed with flavor. 10g of protein in it! Nice touch to have cashews in a bar, my favorite nut you don't see to often. I will likely pick up a box of these next time Im at Costco. Good price for the value. Comparable to the protein bars I currently have but maybe even taste better and definantly priced more reasonibly. I will recommend these bars to anyone looking for a good, tasty, protein bar.

Cashew and dark chocolate

I just loved the Power Bar plant protein with cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate. The perfect go to bar when you need a quick pick me up just after working out, afternoon snack or on your way to a kids sporting activity. Just the right amount of crunch and flavour and 10g. of protein make it a great bar of choice. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor as a product sampling and will be one on my future regular purchases. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great tasting, nutritious power bar.

June 27, 2018

Great protein bar to keep you full

I really like the texture of these protein bars. You can see real ingredients and the taste is very good too. Low sugar, low carb, high protein - what else can one ask for?! Good to eat on the go, or as a snack after workout. I would definitely bring this to my next hike!

My favourite flavour

i really enjoyed this bar as i love salted caramel and dark chocolate together. it really felt more like an indulgence/dessert, than a protein bar or meal supplement, or 'healthy'. It's great!

June 27, 2018

Pretty decent for a healthy bar

The powerbar plant protein cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate bar that I received for free from ChickAdvisor was a great sample. The bar is very healthy but doesn't have that typical healthy taste. It was quite sweet and nice. There were some pieces that were pretty tough and it had a slight aftertaste but overall was still pretty good for a healthy bar.

3.2/5

A nice alternative!

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisors Review Club. I haven't found it in stores so cannot comment on price/value.
    I usually buy dense, chewy, non nut protein bars so this was a change for me. I did find the texture strange - more like a regular granola bar but that's something one would get used to.
    The taste was delicious! and I was impressed with the 15% DV Iron content. I was happy to see there wasn't any Soy ingredients but my only complaint or suggestion would be to replace some Cane Syrup with a Stevia sweetener.