PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Great flavour

I really enjoy the flavours on this protein bar compared to many others. the salted caramel and chocolate combination is to die for. It is so tasty you forget its healthy

June 27, 2018

loved the salted caramel in the protein bar

I got this free to try. The protein bar was full of flavor and the blend of sweet and salty was perfect. However, I did not like the taste as much as the other bars and I found this bar was not as chewy. My kids did not like the dark chocolate and found it to be too strong. I loved that the bar has no artificial flavors, color or sweeteners. I especially loved the salted caramel and it was the perfect amount. It had the right amount of nuts and chocolate.

A bar with Cashews!

Cashews are my favorite nut, so happy to have a bar with cashews :) The cashew taste is a bit subtle, but adds a richness and bit of decadence to the bar. The salted caramel had a great taste without being overly sweet and the dark chocolate added a wonderful balance. I had this bar as a meal replacement, and like others in this line, it kept me full for quite a while, and I didn't get cravings for sweets that I often get when eating a more traditional protein bar. Kind of desert-y and meal-filling in one bar.
    I think this will be a wonderful healthy treat and will definitely buy it again.

Salted Caramel is My Jam

I #gotitfree to try, thank you ChickAdvisor! This protein bar felt more like a good treat than a meal replacement. There was a lot of nuts, the balance of just one side of chocolate meant that it wasn’t overpoweringly sweet, and I really enjoyed the salted caramel - it’s my favourite flavour, and I liked the combination with the cashews a lot. This bar is a lifesaver at work when I don’t have time to get away for a full meal break! Stayed satiated for several hours. Would definitely buy again!

good flavor

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor. There's not protein taste and they taste just like regular granola bars. I like the chocolate coating. they're convenient to bring out and to the gym

Tastes good but...

These taste really good, but that's probably due to the high sugar content! The nutritional value is not on par with what I look for in a protein bar.

Incredible Taste

This delicious power plant protein bar packed the crunch! I loved the nutty taste and texture of it. Not too hard to bite into either, the perfect chewiness in my mouth!
    Excellent for an after workout snack. I could definitely taste the salted caramel and dark chocolate all in one! A perfect combo :)

Saskatchewan, Canada

Too sweet for my taste

This plant protein bar is satisfying and filling. It honestly tastes more like dessert! Although, I am not a fan of caramel, it was just too sweet for me. I like the other variations much more. I appreciate how it is non-gmo, vegan and more so that it is soy free and made with pea and rice protein. I got to try it for free thanks to Chickadvisor.

2.8/5

Ok but not for me

I recieved this bar free from chick advisor to sample and review. I am not a sea salt and Carmel fan so I didn't like the taste. The nutritional value is great and it would be a good filler for my on the run family.

Sweet and Salty For the Win

I am not a big fan of cashews but I thought this bar was still pretty tasty. Salted caramel is such a fantastic flavor combination, whoever came up with it is a genius! It also had the perfect amount of crunch, not too hard, and the just the right amount of sweetness.