PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

2.8/5

Favorite out of the 3

This one was my favourite out of the 3. This one actually tasted like a granola bar. I love caramel so maybe that’s why this one was by far my favourite. It does taste too much like a plant for me, that’s probably because I’m use to other bars. But I for sure would recommend this bar too others.

Tasty Cashew

I got this for free from XY Stuff and was excited to give it a try. I loved that it is filling, keeps me satisfied till my next meal. It is also tasty, so it serves multiple purpose. I tend to have acnes when I take raw nuts but I enjoyed this nuts in a bar form with no reaction. I highly recommend it.

July 04, 2018

YES I would definitely buy this product.

Excellent taste and great texture but just a bit pricey. Keeps you full and satisfied so there are no junk food cravings. Compares reasonably well to my favourite snack bar.

Nutritious and yummy

Cashew with dark chocolate is by far my favorite flavor for these yummy bars .the fact that no artificial sweeteners are used makes it my choice from now onwards .

Bit Too Salty

I received a few plant protein powerbars from ChickAdvisor to try out. I have to say that out of the three flavours that I was gifted with, this was my least favourite. The textures in the bar were nice, but I felt that the salted caramel portion of the bar made it too salty tasting. It's not too horrible, but I feel like this bar could be improved if the amount or intensity of salt was toned down. However, I do appreciate that the source of protein in the bar is from plants and nuts and that there are no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. I will probably pick up more powerbars, but in the other flavours or I do end up picking up the variety pack, I will probably give this one away to someone else. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Great Tasting Healthy Alternative Snack Bar

I was looking forward to trying new plant base Protein bars from PowerBar and was not disappointed by the Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate bar. This is a great even healthier version of a PowerBar and can easily replace other granola bars or PowerBars without noticing the difference in taste, quality or effectiveness.

With health recommendations leaning towards more plant based diets this is a good option when on the go or short on time. I felt satisfied eating this as a snack and while it could supplement a meal I don’t think it could replace one (maybe a quick breakfast).

I like this product and would buy it again and recommend to anyone looking for protein / granola bar options. I received this PowerBar product to try and review for free as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club.

I've got that power!!

I've got this POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE from XYstuff for free in exchange of my review. All the 3 flavor this one is my least favorite but it's still better, compare with other granola bars out there. It's packed with all nutrients and it's filled me up. I also share with my landlord who is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan and Celiac. Normally, she has reactions to something even though she watches what she eats but she had no problems with this POWERBAR and she loves and enjoys it. Same as my kids I packed it as their snacks and they love it. We are absolutely repurchase these bar again. Especially, the peanut butter one. Thanks again XYstuff for let me be a part of your review club. #tryitfree #gotitfree #xystuffclub #familyrated #powerbarplantprotein #chickadvisor

Good Stuff!

As much I like healthier and try to increase my protein - traditional protein bars are just not my thing. These bars are lower in protein, but taste great. Less ingredients - less additives

Great tasting alternative to a protein bar, better nutritional value than a granola bar.

I received a free product in exchange for my personal opinion of PowerBar.

July 04, 2018

great bar tastes great ! really gives that boost for snack t

great bar , tastes great. it is a nice boost for snack time.
    nice size to take with you.... fits in the pocket.
    I cant wait to taste all flavors so I can find out what is best for me.

All My Fave Flavors in One Convenient Bar

Have I mentioned that salted caramel is my absolute favorite! I absolutely love love love the combination of nuts, chocolate and salted caramel - my go to flavor combination in any snack! I was extremely excited to try Powerbar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate bars! These bars are so convenient to be able to pick up and throw in a bag on the go or grab and snack on your way out the door and provide all the energizing benefits of protein without all the extra additives. They were simply delicious and gave me the energy to power on through the day!