PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

I like... but...

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try these tasty powerbars! I love protein bars but it is hard to find them without that funny proteiny taste.The combination of flavours of these bars hides the protein very well and I love that it is plantbased. If I were to tweak it, I would make them less sweet. 10g of sugar is a lot.

Powerbar Cashew

Out of the three flavors I got to sample this was my least favorite. Only because I'm not a big fan of cashews. But other than that I liked that it curbed my appetite as I'm always on the go. Quick and convenient snack.

Excellent Tasting Dairy Free Snack

The plant based protein bars by power bar are excellent. Often plant based protein ones are lacking in the flavour department. But, these ones are super yummy and they have a decent amount of protein. 5 stars!

Flavour blowout

I love the caramel and oh those nuts are a amazing with the dark chocolates. This is defo one of those to hide from the kids! A must for chocolate lovers that want something different. Bought these already for myself of course and they are safely hidden away for me to enjoy.

I also like this one!

I like both caramel and dark chocolate. Cashew okay but not my favorite. Maybe a little sweeter than almond one. Overall, I like it. Can eat as a snack or help in betwy meals!

Awesome Power Bar!!

Another perfect rating from me! Love POWERBAR's Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate! So much flavor and substance compacted into one bar. Amazing taste and great amount of protein. Highly recommended for fellow Cashew lovers, along with everyone else! Thanks XY Stuff for letting me try it for free!!

3.2/5

Too Sweet

I received this product for free for my honest review along with two other flavors of the new Powerbars. I was really hoping to like his one but it was a little too sweet for my liking and didn’t taste much like salted caramel in my opinion as I didn’t get a salt flavor at all and the caramel wasn’t that authentic. One thing I did like is the protein content and it was a perfect mid morning snack to tie me over until my late lunch that day. The texture is a bit too crunchy for me and I would prefer it to be a bit chewier. I wouldn’t buy this particular flavor but the almond and dark chocolate one is a definite winner!

3.2/5

ok but not my favourite

i got a chance to try this for free and was hopeful for them, it's always beneficial to get some extra ~plant~ protein in my diet! however, i didn't really like it too much. it wasn't bad, but i found it had an odd sorta taste to it, almost bitter? it was especially evident in the cashew one. it wasn't a lingering taste, and actually the after taste was quite good! There was also something in them that was kinda hard, which made the texture a little unappealing to me. They were not bad, but just something i probably wouldnt get again.

Yummy

This bar was my absolute favorite for sure. I love the caramel flavor, it works so good with the flavors in this bar. I think I just found my new favorite snack!

Excellent protein bar.

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN CASHEW, SALTED CARAMEL AND DARK CHOCOLATE is my favorite of the three flavours I was able to sample free from Chick Advisor. As soon as I find a retailer, I will add this specific flavour to my shopping list (hopefully they're not dreadfully priced!). I know the bar is healthy, and will really keep me going if I'm out fishing, hiking or hunting.