PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

July 16, 2018

Tasty Protein Bar

The cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate is a perfect combination. The protein bar tasted great and I like the texture. I would buy this protein bar again.

July 16, 2018

Great Protein Snack Bar

Among the three different flavours of PowerBar Plant Protein snack bar I tried, the cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate flavour one was my favourite. It is a great tasting protein snack bar with 10g of protein. Great for a snack on the go, I would purchase this protein snack bar again.

July 12, 2018

Over-rated.

My least favourite of the three #gotitforfree The flavour was not appealing to me but I still gave it a try. I can't stand salted caramel and cashew is not my go-to nut so this one just was not for me.

July 12, 2018

Replacement of almond bar

I loved that particular bar because it came with cashew which is mich softer than my regular almond. I still enjoyed the dark chocolate and the sea salt. Amazing snack and very filling.

July 11, 2018

A new staple in between meals

This protein bar exceeded my expectations - the flavour is delicious, it's easy to carry, and it gives me the perfect energy boost in between meals. I've purchased it multiple times since I #gotitfree through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. Even my husband is obsessed with it now. I always have one in my purse during my regular day and backpack during hikes.

I quite enjoyed these

I received 2 of each of the three flavours and my boyfriend and I each had one of each.

The only thing was that I thought it was a bit sweet, other than that i love the combination of all of the flavours. I also love the packaging, it was very eye catching.

Cures hunger!

Hungry and on the road, this bar kept the hungry pangs away and I could avoid the dreaded "fast food stop". The taste was great and I would definitely buy again!

Protein Packed Bar

I have tried three flavours of these PowerBar Plant Protein bars. All of them were good - I would buy any of them again. I preferred the Almond, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate but this was a close runner up. #gotitfree

My fav of the three!!

This one was by far my favorite flavor. Absolutely loved the Caramel. I will for sure get this again. They have no chalky taste like a lot of protein bars. And plant based!!! Yum!

*I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Very Good!

The Powerbar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate is my favorite flavor! I would likely buy this product. The texture is a bit crunchy for my liking.