PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

Delicious!!!

I received this product as a free sample. I absolutely love trying samples because I have picky kids. I can honestly say, my kids LOVED these power bars. I also really loved the taste and the fact they are good for you!

Yumma

These bars are quite tasty and and I enjoyed how crunchy they were. It’s a good barfor being on the go. Would definitely buy these for outdoor trips like hiking or camping.

Tasty Protein Bar

The cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate is a perfect combination. The protein bar tasted great and I like the texture. I would buy this protein bar again.

Great Protein Snack Bar

Among the three different flavours of PowerBar Plant Protein snack bar I tried, the cashew, salted caramel and dark chocolate flavour one was my favourite. It is a great tasting protein snack bar with 10g of protein. Great for a snack on the go, I would purchase this protein snack bar again.

July 12, 2018

Over-rated.

My least favourite of the three #gotitforfree The flavour was not appealing to me but I still gave it a try. I can't stand salted caramel and cashew is not my go-to nut so this one just was not for me.

July 12, 2018

Replacement of almond bar

I loved that particular bar because it came with cashew which is mich softer than my regular almond. I still enjoyed the dark chocolate and the sea salt. Amazing snack and very filling.

July 11, 2018

A new staple in between meals

This protein bar exceeded my expectations - the flavour is delicious, it's easy to carry, and it gives me the perfect energy boost in between meals. I've purchased it multiple times since I #gotitfree through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. Even my husband is obsessed with it now. I always have one in my purse during my regular day and backpack during hikes.

I quite enjoyed these

I received 2 of each of the three flavours and my boyfriend and I each had one of each.

The only thing was that I thought it was a bit sweet, other than that i love the combination of all of the flavours. I also love the packaging, it was very eye catching.

Cures hunger!

Hungry and on the road, this bar kept the hungry pangs away and I could avoid the dreaded "fast food stop". The taste was great and I would definitely buy again!

July 10, 2018

Protein Packed Bar

I have tried three flavours of these PowerBar Plant Protein bars. All of them were good - I would buy any of them again. I preferred the Almond, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate but this was a close runner up. #gotitfree