PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Saskatchewan, Canada

Pb & Chocolate with no Artificial Sweetener

Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate? Plus the fact that there is no artificial sweeteners and 11 grams of protein. Even gluten free. Lower sugar ratio and tasty ingredients are all bonuses for me.

2.7/5

June 15, 2018

Out of the three flavours, this one not for me

I was excited to try the three different flavours for plant protein bars. The peanut butter and dark chocolate was my least favourite. It’s not like it didn’t taste good, I just don’t prefer peanut butter in it. I think it would Taste better if it was just the dark chocolate itself.

June 15, 2018

Adding plant protein with great taste!

I recently received the PowerBar Plant Protein snack bars in Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, Cashew, Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate, and Almond, Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate. The peanut butter and dark chocolate one is definitely my favourite, although I liked them all. It has 11g of plant protein (the other 2 have 10g), and has a good amount of fibre and iron, which definitely helps out as I am prone to anemia and need to increase my protein intake. The fat content and caloric value is somewhat high, but as I often skip breakfast (bad, I know), these are a good and quick snack to help fill the deficit. #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

Get in my belly !

This bar is soft, chewy and absolutely perfect !

I love peanut butter and I love chocolate so of course I’m going to love this bar! It’s a nice little treat when you are trying be health conscious!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great protein bar!

Tastes like a great candy bar! WIsh the calories were a little lower, but you get a great sized product for the calories. I received this bar for free as part of a promotion for my honest review. #gotitfree Would buy these again!

Good combination

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT bar recipe I kind of like it . Good combination of chocolate dark chocolate and peanut. Alrighty this in the snake

Yum

I got to try this free and I enjoyed them. I like that they are chewy and full of flavour. I kind of wish they weren’t all dark chocolate because I do find it to be strong and can be overpowering with the other ingredients. I did find them to be quite filling which is good because I work a lot and don’t always get to eat properly. This one was my favorite because I love peanut butter.

Very filling!

I received these free to try and was shocked at how good they are! Usually the “healthy” bars don’t have the taste I prefer but these do! This one was my least favorite because I’m not a fan of peanut butter. I find it overpowers everything else. If you love peanut butter then you’ll love these bars! They make a great quick meal replacement on the go.

On the go pick me up!

I would buy this variant again! It’s perfect for on the go pick me up. Its great to slid into my purse for that early morning work run. As it is not as sweet as the other 2 variant it really suits my liking.

June 14, 2018

Was good but was expecting more

I was really excited to try this power bar because it's 2 of my favorite things! Chocolate and peanuts. However upon trying them I was dissapointed because I expected more nutty chocolaty goodness. Not something I would buy in the future. I liked the other one I tried better. If you like subtle hints of the flavors then this one would be good for you.