PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

So GOOD!!!

Loved the nutritional values and the flavours! The peanut butter wasnt insanely overwhelming like how ot usually is in peanut butter products! The dark chocolate was a pleasant surprise mixed in with the saltiness of the nuts and the boost of energy they gave me was unreal! These where also my husbands favourites aswell!

Yummy!

This was an awesome tasting powerbar! I would highly recommend it. A great treat for anytime during the day. I will be purchasing them in the future.

3.2/5

Great Snack

Very good energy bar and a great snack in between meals. Not too sweet, just the right ingredients for great taste. So far the best tasting, low carb, low sugar, high protein bar that I've been able try.

very satisfying

This flavour was our second favourite of the three we were sent. Power Bar brand has come a long way in product development, these are nothing like the bars back in the 90's! Very nice texture, very enjoyable, will purchase again, helps to keep my teens filled up at school as a satisfying snack. For them, it's all about flavour!

Best energy bar

Very good energy bar, keeps me going until mealtime. Not too sweet, just he right ingredients for excellent taste. Received these free as a trial and was impressed with this product. Better than a chocolate bar, will definitely buy these now.

Yum!

Soft with a nice crunch! I’m attracted to these Plant Protein Power Bars for their nourishment and no artificial sweeteners. Each bite delivers a nice hint of peanut butter with a very nutty and dark chocolate flavour. I plan to add these to my snack list on my next grocery trip. Would recommend to any peanut lover. Thank you for the free sample, as it has persuaded me to add this healthy snack to my hiking adventures! #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

June 26, 2018

Not my fave, but anyone loving PB n' chocolate-Oh sure!

I got to review this product for free through Chick Advisor and Power Bar-thank you! Value is good, packaging great, its portable and affordable. I'm just not a fan of the peanut butter/chocolate combo. My neighbor loved it, though, as I shared! :)

Loved this one

I recieved this in as a free sample and I couldn’t have been more excited. I loved this flavor out of all of them. I did find them a little difficult to chew but I loved this flavor. The are on a sweeter side just so you are aware.

My family’s favorite.

This was my family’s favorite, especially the kids. Great taste and texture. It was a filling and light snack. I appreciate that it’s vegan protein and still hit the spot. My whole family enjoyed them as a mid day snack and I feel good about sharing them with my little ones. I will purchase these again.

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER

The POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER is by far my favorite Powerbar Plant Protiin. It tastes great and is very filling. I packed these on my hike today and found them to be very filling.