PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Good Taste!

I received this PowerBar to try for free to try and I really like the taste of it with the peanut butter flavour. It tastes a lot better than other protein bars I have tried in the past. The only thing I did not like is it is on the high side for sugar content. I was surprised the sugar was so high but I did like that it was loaded with fiber and protein and it's plant based. More for a pleasure snack than healthy snack. I would buy again for the occasional use and I will recommend to friends.

June 29, 2018

Can't say no to peanut butter

Of the 3 flavours sent to me to try complimentary, I really enjoyed this falvour. It was delicious. I love that I can promote this to my VEGAN friends and can be purchased at local grocery stores. Which to me isn't a deal breaker when it comes to my protein bars. This would be a an after workout bar for me. Most bars have a 1:1 ratio for protein to carbs and this was half of that. SO I wish there was more protein. Great work though for a plant based bar.

Rich and Creamy

The rich peanut butter taste with delicious dark chocolate is filling and delicious. High protein and no artificial colors or sweeteners make it a healthy snack. All of the flavor choices are similar in taste and consistency assuring a good choice for all of the bars.

Updated On: June 29, 2018

Received as a free trial package from XY Stuff

Love the taste

Thanks xy stuff for sending me free protein bars for the trial purpose. I am actually not a big fan of protein bars because of their weird taste but I like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. It is good for mid day snack and it didn't left the weird taste. I am going to buy this flavour. Thanks again xy stuff for the free products.

June 29, 2018

Love peanut butter and chocolate

The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite. This bar tastes very delicious. I ate one for breakfast and it curbed my appetite for the whole morning. This is good for people who don't have time for a real meal and always on the go.

Delicious

As soon as you combine peanut butter and chocolate together, I'm instantly going to like this. Best combo ever! This plant protein bar wasn't too chewy and also not hard like some chocolate bars tend to be. A great bar that keeps you going throughout the day!

June 29, 2018

Ok, but not our favourite

This bar is good, it has similar qualities to the others in the product line. However, it wasn't a favourite in our home. It could be that we aren't big peanut butter fans, or that maybe it was the pairing, but I probably wouldn't choose this particular bar again. Thankful to have received this from the XY Club to try and review!

June 29, 2018

A swewt treat that won’t blow your diet

I love peanut butter and chocolate and normally reach for it in chocolate cup form. I was wxcited to see that powerbar incorporates protein into their bar so that when a craving hits I can satisfy it and feel fuller until my next meal.

Yummy!

Received this product free from XY Stuff to try. This was the first flavor I tried, and found it surprisingly good. While I do eat Protein bars occassionally, I must admin that I'm not usually crazy about the taste or flavors. While I could still tell this was a protein bar, I was happy to eat this flavor. Chocolate & peanut butter always go really well together and I was happy to see this combination. What I found to be best about this particular bar was the lack of "protein aftertaste" that I find most bars leave in our mouth once they are eaten.

Pretty good snack!

I received a Powerbar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter bar to try and this was my favourite flavour!
    Peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect match and this midday snack is perfect for a snack attack!