PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Great taste

I received this free to try and it's delicious! I like to have it in my gym bag for post workouts and it was perfect for my hike. I love the dark chocolate taste and love peanut butter so this flavour was my fave out of all of them!

2.7/5

It was alright.

I wasn't overly impressed with the dark chocolate & peanut butter flavor of this bar. It was just okay. No more, no less.
    They're big bars so I'd say only half is really enough for a snack but they're okay in a pinch.

Peanut butter

I received a sample of this product for free. I’m not too crazy about peanut butter but after trying this bar, I think I like peanut butter again. This bar is very tasty and crunchy, it makes a nice pick me upper snack. I would recommend trying this.

Like a Peanut-Butter Chocolate Sandwich

This is my favourite out of the 3 power bar samples. I really liked the combination of the salted peanuts and the chocolate. Tasted like peanut-butter chocolate sandwich! Great combo!

Perfect Taste

I got POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER for free for review. The peanut butter taste was not overwhelming and had the perfect combination of tastes together! I would even eat this in the morning because it wasnt too sweet. My 2 year old was even able to enjoy it because it wasnt to hard.

Really Yummy, a Great Snack

I really loved these bars, and I will definitely be buying them again, but I think that out of the three, this flavour might have been the weakest. I still loved it, but it didn't have quite the punch of flavour that the other two did, but maybe that's because I'm not a huge peanutbutter fan. I'm still very happy that I got the chance to try these for free from the product review club. Thank you! I think that having more and more vegan options out in the mainstream is a great thing.

Love this bar!

They really hit the nail on the head with the flavour combination here, if you are a fan of peanut butter you'll love this bar. I felt full for the time I expected after eating this which was great, and found mysef using it most right before or after a workout. It also has really nice packaging, I love the matte look. If you're interested in trying out a new plant based protein bar, I would definitely recommend this one!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

2.8/5

Super yummy.

I loved the taste of this energy bar. It melts quick though, so not very good for on the run. It melted all over my fingers after just a minute, so the wrapped is needed when it's summer time. I also though the energy part lasted at least a couple hours. It fills the hole.

Delicious

This protein bar is too good. Kinda dangerous because I'll eat it like candy!

Thank you @XYStuff @TheXYStuff @PowerBarCanada @PowerBar
    #XYStuffClub #PowerBarPlantProtein #gotitfree

July 02, 2018

This one is my favourite!

I like the mild flavour combination of dark chocolate and peanut butter. This protein bar is chewy and crunchy at the same time with the nutty bits. I think it has more peanuts and pumpkin seeds in it, which is why I like it so much better than the other flavours. I will definitely consider this protein bar on my next shopping list!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor @PowerBarCanada @PowerBar