PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

My favourite!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I’m a huge peanut butter fan and I loved this protein bar. It satisfied my craving without being unhealthy. This product will be a staple in my pantry.

Crunchy goodness

My second favorite of the three bars. Peanut butter and chocolate? How could you go wrong? There is a decent balance of sweet and salty and a really good crunch!

I love peanut butter!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. Peanut better is one of my favourite snacks. This is a great product as it provides you with a lot of protein. Great quick grab and go snack. Tastes great too. I will be buying this product again

0.5/5

Powerbar Plant Protein Peanut Bar Dark Chocolate epic fail

The Powerbar Plant Protein Peanut Butter and dark chocolate that I #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor was an epic fail. The taste was bland. There was no real peanut butter flavor to speak of and the dark chocolate was bitter and chalky.

Not one I would ever buy nor recommend.

July 04, 2018

I would buy this flavour for sure!

I received a few flavours of these power bars to try free. This flavour was my favourite as I'm a peanut butter fanatic. Love that the bars are a vegan options for a protein bar and that they still kept me as full as other energy bars I've had previously. Impressed with the flavour and texture!

Great way to refuel

I needed something to refuel me at lunch but didn't have time to sit down and eat. Thank goodness for a PowerBar Plant Protein Dark chocolate peanut butter bar. Not only was I able to eat on the run and feel satisfied these powerbars are Vegan certified and non GMO Project Verified. #gotitfree

Peanut Butter

I was excited to try this bar as it had peanut butter as an ingredient but i was disappointed. I was expecting a blast of peanut butter flavour but nope! Coming from a person whom loves and enjoys peanut butter i was mildly disappointed.I would not recommend this bar to someone who wants it for the peanut butter flavour, otherwise a decent protein bar.

Healthy Option

I really enjoyed trying the plant based protein bar. I did find it to be quite sweet, but I haven't been eating anything with added sugar until I tried these bars.

July 04, 2018

Answers cravings like a bos

I was absolutely craving full fat extra sugar peanut butter cookies or chocolate peanut butter cups for a few days when I received a box from chickadvisor containing powerbar plant protein bars in the three flavors and two bars each flavor. I carefully read the nutrition info and was extremely impressed that no extra sugar were used as well as fake sweetners. I immediately dove into the dark chocolate peanut butter bar and oh my gosh it was so dang delicious. It answered my cravings perfectly and I didn’t have to feel guilty about giving in. I like that the bar is lower carb than most protein bars less sugar and does not. Compromise test at all. I will be buying these again absolutely. Two thumbs up !👍🏼 👍🏼

July 04, 2018

I love the taste of these

I love the peanutbutter taste, and the dark chocolate flavour! I love these so much and I will be recommending these to my son in law as well as he loves chocolate and peanutbutter!I love that these bars are from a reputable comapny and I would love to taste anything else they would have me try :)