PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Just two ingredients

I got this for free from XY Stuff to try it and give my honest review. I liked that it had just two ingredients because this allows me to really enjoy the taste of each ingredient. I usually like peanut butter and so having it in a bar form, together with another great ingredient providing great taste and which kept me satisfied for a long time was a plus. I highly recommend.

Great Snack Bar

I have really enjoyed trying the different flavours offered by PowerBar in their new plant potein bars. Of the 3 the dark chocolate peanut butter was probably my least favourite, but that is more out of a personal preference than anything. My husband tried it and thought it was great – he has already requested that we get more for the house. The bar is satisfying and a good source of energy.

I really liked this new line of bars from PowerBar and I would purchase it again (more likely in the other flavours) and definitely recommend to friends. I received this PowerBar product to try and review for free as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club.

The best Protein Bar!!!

This was chewy, soft and had the best combination by far!! It made me feel satisfied and filled. I’m so happy XY Stuff gave me the chance to try this flavour. A must in our pantry now

July 04, 2018

Love the peanut butter and chocolate combo!

I received a few plant protein powerbars from ChickAdvisor to try out. I have to say that out of the three flavours that I was gifted with, this was up there and was my second favourite! The texture of the ingredients and the combination of peanut butter and dark chocolate in the bar also worked very well together. I really love that the source of protein is from plants and nuts and that there are no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. I've been having a bar after my gym sessions. After I finish up these bars, I will probably grab a variety pack from my local Costco! So delicious and so convenient! #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Worth a try

If you through enjoy energy bars .this one is a must try .true nutty taste with dark chocolate not only makes a yummy combination but it healthy also.

2.3/5

Not so good

Weird taste, only thing good about it I say would be the amount of protein. So if you plug your nose and go you should be fine but it’s definitely not for me. Weird after taste too.

July 04, 2018

Chocolate dark peanut butter powder bar

I thought it was delicious and I will definatly get again. Usually I'm not a fan of anything peanut but i hardly tasted it so i really liked it.. if you were wanting the peanut flavour you would probably be a bit disappointed.

Great snack alternative

Although I love the protein intake of traditional protein bars - they taste terrible. These bars are more like a better version of a granola bar - lower in protein, but taste very good. I also like that they have fewer ingredients.

I am happy with the nutritional value and the taste. Not overly sweet and the texture is good.

I received a free product in exchange for my personal opinion of PowerBar.

July 04, 2018

Good product but not in love with the peanut butter flavour

I got the FREE test review package and I was hesitant at first because I am super picky about protein bars. What a pleasant surprise when they were absolutely delicious! A beautiful mixture of both sweet and salty! I am sure that they will be a huge hit because they will appeal to both cravings (sweet or salty). I have to admit though... I ate them all in three days (which isn't really the point of them). My least favourite was the peanut butter flavour. However I still ate the entire 2 bars! I definitely recommend them. Thanks ChickAdvisor for picking me for this free trial. Fellow chicks... definitely try them but try to resist the urge to eat them like candy. ;-)

Delicious Energy Made Simply

Dark chocolate and peanut butter are always a great taste combination and these Powerbar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter bars do not disappoint! Packed with so much flavor and protein they are the perfect on the go snack and energy booster for a busy life! My family really enjoyed these bars as well and they were so easy and delicious, they were the great treat for a trek out into our local community trails. These will definitely be on our grocery list moving forward!