PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Great Taste and flavour blend

Perfect recipe for the quick snack. Fully satisfied me between work break and dinner. Had a great taste and not to sweet. Kids enjoyed them also with natural ingredients had no issue giving to them

Great bar

My daughter and I both loved these bars. They were a great snack between softball games and I will definitely buy them again. Good value, taste, and ingredients.

DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER

I received this powerbar plant protein from xystuff. I been looking for plant protein as I don’t like the taste of regular protein powder/ bar. But this powerbar didn’t have the strong taste of others protein bar. Also it filled with a lot of almond that make the protein bar a little bit crunchy. But I have to say this is my least favorite. I don’t like peanut in general, but I shared it with my friend who loves peanut and he enjoyed it. If you are love peanut, this is definitely the one that you should get out of the other two flavor.

yum

love these bars. I don't care for peanut butter but I like this. Not too over power taste of peanut butter. Will buy again. Seen these at Costco and had to buy them

Yumma

These bars are quite tasty and and I enjoyed how crunchy they were. It’s a good bar for being on the go. Would definitely buy these for outdoor trips like hiking or camping.

July 16, 2018

This is a great new protein bar in our house

My husband is all about PowerBars. When i saw this one of the shelf i thought i should try it. It was wonderful. It hit the spot. It made you feel full and it was delicious. Not very sweet but it had some sweetness to it. I like the thickness of the bar and the amount that is in the the package. a great amount for a filling snack around 3ish in the afternoon.

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Bar

This protein bar combination of dark chocolate and peanut butter was tasty. I like that it has no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. I would buy this bar again.

Great Protein Bar

The PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter bar tasted great. You can taste the peanut butter flavour which goes well with the chocolate. A good snack bar with 10g of protein. I would purchase this protein bar again.

July 14, 2018

Peanut butter!!! Yumm

This granola bar was sensational and I couldn’t get enough of it. I love how it was perfectly crunchy with an amazing assortment of nuts within but at the same time very smooth and satisfying after consuming this wonderful power up bar. I think it’s one of my new favourites and I would definitely like to have these again! The packaging could of been more artsy but overall the taste and presentation of the bar in general was outstanding. I liked how this granola bar was very compact and not crumbly, it wasn’t too sweet nor too boring. All of these tasteful elements were definitely balanced out evenly throughout every single bite!

July 12, 2018

Pretty satisfying.

You can definietly taste that protein taste in these but I've always loved peanut butter and chocolate. I thought it was the perfect amount of penut butter, wasn't too much, but I still knew it was there.