4.1/5
PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and peanuts.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Lemon Poppy Seed
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 20, 2017

Best protein bar I've tried

I'm eating keto so nutrition is very important for me. I pay attention to every number. This bar has low sugar, low carb and high protein. Awesome. But what is better - I can eat it as a treat, as a healthy full of protein treat. It is very delicious, not to sweet, very soft.

July 18, 2017

Love me some PB

While training for a half marathon and working full time, I was left with little time to prep my snacks and meals. This bar was great to toss in my purse and snack on while on the way to the gym or the running trails. The flavour is on par with other protein bars, but I like the reduced sugar.

July 17, 2017

I wanted to like these

I received this bar for free for review. I don't have anything against artificial sugars in general, but the taste of these was very chemically (for lack of a better word).And comparing the calories to a regular powerbar...they are basically the same. I probably would skip the reduced sugar ones in the future.

July 16, 2017

Better than average protein bar

Texture was similar to that of a cake pop or thick cookie dough. Flavour was ok, could definitely still taste the protein in it so I wouldn't say it was better tasting than competing bars but for less sugar it wins points

Love them :)

Love these bars great taste and filling. Will definately be buying theses again. Great after workout snack. I eat them frequently after workout. Excellent!

Too chalky

I wanted to love this bar, but it was WAY too chaulky. It was better flavour than the lemon flavour, but I couldn't finish it. I'm a frequent protein bar consumer and I was so disappointed with these. :(

July 16, 2017

I really loved the flavour and convinience.

I was so happy to receive this package with 4 protein bars in it! I took one to work each day and had it as a recess snack. It was a great size and tasted fabulous! I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy this product again and have told my friends about it as well.

July 16, 2017

I buy this product all the time

Very delicious protein bar that makes for a convenient and filling snack either before the gym or just for a little boost of energy during my day. I throw one in my purse when I'm headed out for a day of errands and its perfect!

July 16, 2017

Great post- workout snack!

I liked the initial taste of this product but the aftertaste was a little powdery and chalky, which is hard to avoid with protein bars. This product filled me up and kept me satisfied for hours. It was a great post-workout snack.

July 16, 2017

Tasty protein filled snack, perfect for on the go!

I received this product from Chick Advisor for free #gotitfree to try and give my honest review. My household watches out for sugar products and when I found out Powerbar came out with a reduced sugar version of their protein bars I was so happy!

The bar tastes pretty good, you can get the peanut butter flavour as well as the protein. Like always most protein bars have that chalky taste, this one did have a protein bar taste to it as well however the flavour made it a lot better. I am happy that it is sugar reduced so it makes me feel better about the taste. I would definitely recommend this to friends! Thanks Chick Advisor :)