PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 42 in Protein Bars

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and peanuts.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Lemon Poppy Seed

July 22, 2017

Not a fan of peanut butter, but this was very nice to try

#gotitforfree

I love the Lemon flavour better, as typically I am not a big fan of peanut butter, but for some days I found that this flavours was a nice alternative. It has a bit of an after taste that I was not a fan of, that I did not encounter in the other flavour. But non the less, I would still get this flavour to mix the flavouring, so you don't get tired of The same kind.

I found that the bar delivers all that it promotes, as espeacilly the quick pick me up it has given me when I was low on energy and missed lunch, I admit that happens quite a few times to me in a week.

July 21, 2017

Tasty bar to tie you over

This one definitely tasted great, much better than the lemon poppyseed. I liked that the peanut butter taste was not over powering and the texture was more cohesive. I finished them fast because they were so good. The macros are decent as well, with a good amount of protein per bar. Definitely recommend this to tie over before your next meal. #gotitfree

July 21, 2017

Love, love, love this protein bar!

Thanks again to ChickAdvisor ... I #gotitfree

I'm not usually a fan of the chocolate and peanut butter combination but gotta say ... I love this protein bar! Consider me converted! The chocolate coating was smooth and the peanut butter interior was so tasty. It was the right amount of sweetness and I enjoyed the creamier consistency of the bar - not chalky at all.

I felt good eating this protein bar because it only has 2 grams of sugar and 5 grams of fiber. Plus it really kept my hunger at bay with the 20 grams of protein. I've eaten them before my exercise routine or when replacing or adding to a light meal. I highly recommend this product.

I would definitely buy the PowerBar ProteinPlus (Reduced Sugar) Chocolate Peanut Butter protein bar again and again!

July 20, 2017

Best protein bar I've tried

I'm eating keto so nutrition is very important for me. I pay attention to every number. This bar has low sugar, low carb and high protein. Awesome. But what is better - I can eat it as a treat, as a healthy full of protein treat. It is very delicious, not to sweet, very soft.

July 19, 2017

These got me through the morning!!

These bars were so good. The sugar content was perfect for me, i dont like it being too sweet. The lemon poppy seed was so lemony. And the texture of these were great too. I love these..

July 18, 2017

Love me some PB

While training for a half marathon and working full time, I was left with little time to prep my snacks and meals. This bar was great to toss in my purse and snack on while on the way to the gym or the running trails. The flavour is on par with other protein bars, but I like the reduced sugar.

July 17, 2017

I wanted to like these

I received this bar for free for review. I don't have anything against artificial sugars in general, but the taste of these was very chemically (for lack of a better word).And comparing the calories to a regular powerbar...they are basically the same. I probably would skip the reduced sugar ones in the future.

July 16, 2017

Better than average protein bar

Texture was similar to that of a cake pop or thick cookie dough. Flavour was ok, could definitely still taste the protein in it so I wouldn't say it was better tasting than competing bars but for less sugar it wins points

Love them :)

Love these bars great taste and filling. Will definately be buying theses again. Great after workout snack. I eat them frequently after workout. Excellent!

Too chalky

I wanted to love this bar, but it was WAY too chaulky. It was better flavour than the lemon flavour, but I couldn't finish it. I'm a frequent protein bar consumer and I was so disappointed with these. :(

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge