3.9/5
PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed Reviews

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and almonds.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter

2.7/5

June 23, 2017

Not a fan

This power bar is VERY sweet and not in a good way. I does taste like lemon poppyseed loaf but it's very chalky and the after taste is very bitter to me. I was really hoping to like this product but I was not a fan at all!

I received this complimentary for review purposes, all opinions are my own.
    #igotitfree

Great Snack

I had the chance to try the PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed from ChickAdvisor. The bar was pretty filling and made a great workout snack. I did not experience any bad aftertaste and has a good texture. I would most likely buy these again!

Very delicious protein bar

I was skeptical to try lemon poppy seed bar but this bar was so delicious I would buy them again! Very satisfying snack after a workout and keeps you full for a long time!

LOVE THIS!!!

I have always been a fan of Lemon Poppy Seed everything and this bar did not disappoint. With a fantastic flavour and great nutritional value this bar has become a staple in our pantry. Its great for breakfast or as a quick snack when on the go!!

June 22, 2017

Yummy!!!!...... and filling ;)

Fit and full! Love this product! I had it after a workout and it satisfied my hunger pangs since I was between meal times. The taste is light and refreshing, perfect for the hot summer months when I crave those light fruity flavours over richer chocolate/peanut butter ones which are so typical of protein bars nowadays. Overall, this was delicious and I would reco to others. If only you could survive off of protein bars alone LOL!! :D

June 22, 2017

Liked this flavour, good protein bar

I tried this and it tasted very good. I eat a lot of protein bars and drink a lot of protein powder drinks because I bike a lot so I tried this flavour and I liked how it is different than any other flavour I've had. I think Quest has a lemon flavour one but this PowerBar lemon one had a better flavour and it seemed to fill me up more. I also like how I can find this one close to me in Longos.

2.0/5

No thanks :(

I diid not like the taste of this, very heavy only got through a few bite so I will pass for future. Maybe make it thinner as I typically love this flavour dessert

June 22, 2017

I could eat these all day

I'm very picky about my protein bars because they're usually filled with sugar and crap. But this was amazing! First off, I didn't think lemon poppy seed would be a good flavour but it was amazing. With only 5g of sugar it's not as bad as you'd think. I was curious about the 17g of alcohol sugar, but after doing some research found it's a filler without the negative side effects of actual sugar.

These bars tasted amazing and with 20g of protein were a sufficient snack! I'm buying them again!

2.8/5

Did not enjoy the taste

I was really looking forward to trying this powerbar and I'm sad to say that I was disappointed in the taste. In my opinion the lemon poppyseed did not work together. I did really like the idea of this product as it is something simple and quick that you can grab and go. I would consider buying this product in a different flavour

2.3/5

I did not like this

I was excited about the flavour but then I tasted it. It tasted really sweet and heavy, I could only take a few bites and I didnt finish it. Not what I expected but might be good for someone right after a workout.