3.9/5
PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Lemon Poppy Seed Reviews

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and almonds.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter

Too lemony for me

I ate the first bar with excitement, and was like not bad. A couple days later I had the second bar and was wow it was too lemony for my liking, and I could really get the generic protein bar taste that I wasn't a fan of. I think this is great for the lemon poppy seed lover, and at a reduced sugar extra protein, great macros and a way cheat and not feel guilty.

I received this product for free from chick advisor and powerbar Canada.

Great product!

This protein bar is high in protein and low in sugar. It also has a good amount of fiber. I love the flavor and I also love that there is little to no after taste. It kept me feeling full and it was very satisfying. #gotitfree

Loved the Lemon Poppy Seed

I will admit that I was a bit nervous how this would taste since I have not seen this flavor on any brand of a protein bar. The flavors were perfect and nothing overwhelmed the other. I will definitely buy and recommend.

delish!

I can definitely taste the lemon! I love how light and airy these bars are. They are not heavy but they are absolutely filling!
    I cant wait to buy more.
    #gotitfree

Lemon my Fave

I always love a lemon poppy seed muffin but always felt guilty eating this. Now after my work out I can have a treat with out all the guilt. Great Flavour

Gotta get these

I hoenstly love this. I've never really loved these types of bars because they're overly sweet but these ones are really good. They're just sweet enough and no bad aftertaste. I let my boyfriend try them and he agreed they're tbe beat protein bars he's had and he's really into protein bars. I highly recommend these

July 06, 2017

Tastes great without the sugar.

I received the lemon poppy seed power bar protein plus in a nice box in the mail. My kids actually ended up eating it, and I only got one bite. If the kids ate it, it must be good.

July 06, 2017

I don't think I would buy or recommend this product to a friend or family member. It has great nutritional values but flavour is lacking and it is very dry and powdery.

July 06, 2017

I would buy this product in the future

I tried both creamy chocolate peanut butter and lemon poppy seed flavour, I prefer the chocolate one more, Great breakfast and pre-gym choice, not recommended for the snack later in the day, although it is a reduced sugar product.

July 06, 2017

My new favorite protein bar

I recieved these bars as a Chickadvisor Review Club member and I loved it! The flavour was unique and amazing, the texture was much better then most bars. Not super chewy or super dry. It's definitely my new favorite go to for a protein bar snack when I am on the go!