Pür Cosmetics Soirèe Diaries Reviews
#16 in Eye Shadow

May 30, 2018

Great

So gorgeous!! This is an eye catching palette for all the natural look lovers. Super pigmented and easy to work with. Love it! I use it every day and its very versatile.

April 23, 2018

My every-day pallette!

I received this from Boxycharm a few months ago and literally used this pallette for so many different looks and have actually used every color. Very pigmented and easily blendable. Dare I say that I love this pallette more than some very well known expensive ones that I’ve purchased?! ;) I’ve already purchased a second one.

March 24, 2018

perfect neutral palette

I received this palette in my boxycharm. I love this. It is the perfect neutral palette. It blends easily, doesn't have bad fall-out and is long lasting. It's perfect for work days.

January 23, 2018

Amazing

Absolutely love my Pur palette. It’s my go to everyday. The colours are fantastic, blend great, smooth and very pigment. The colours are buildable and I highly recommend this palette.

January 15, 2018

Nice

Although it's not my favorite, I am very happy with this eye shadow pallet. The color variety is great. Pigmentation is good and has decent staying power. I will definitely be keeping it in rotation.

January 12, 2018

I would most definitely recommend this product.

This is a really nice neutral eyeshadow palette. The colours blend really well. I have enough neutral palettes that I let this one go. But of u love neutrals then I recommend this palette.

December 08, 2017

Love this

This palette is so pretty! The colors are nicely pigmented and easily blendable. There is a nice mix between shimmer shadows and matte shadows to create multiple looks. The shadows would would nicely for any skin tone!

December 04, 2017

Great neutral Colours

I got this palette in my Boxy charm and was very eager to try it. The colours are neutral so anybody can use it plus they have some great shimmer. I really enjoy playing around with the colours as you can get a great day and night look.

October 12, 2017

great palette

love this palette. not a boxycharm subscriber but actually bought it from someone who got it in their box. the size was a bit disappointing in person (it just looked bigger in pictures) but I love the colours - especially the shimmer ones

October 02, 2017

Great Eyeshadows

This is an amazing eyeshadow palette, especially for the price! There is 12 neutral colours; 8 are matte and 4 are a shimmer. I did find some of the lighter colours had to be built up to have great pigmentation when I swatched it. However, I don't find this to be an issue when using it on my eyes.