Prada Candy Eau de Parfum Reviews
#11 in Perfume

July 10, 2015

This is a fun smelling perfume. I really like it.

May 16, 2015

a pricey perfume but it smells amazing and girly and lasts long. I receive lots of compliments when i wear it!

3.2/5

May 07, 2015

I tried of spritz of this perfume the other day at the perfume counter. When I first applied it, I found it over powering and not so wonderful. However, as the day wore on, to my surprise, I started to like it.

April 24, 2015

I actually really like this perfume. It's a lot better some some of the other Prada fragrances. I'm looking to test out a travel size, since i only have a sample.

March 24, 2015

I love this perfume It is one of my top 3. When they came out with the Prada candy lighter sent I started wearing it It is a bit lighter then the original

January 05, 2015

Though it is pricey, the scent is great. It is fun and flirty. Love the original and the floral version too.

December 24, 2014

I was surprised by how flowery the scent was considering the name. But once I sprayed it on - I loved it! Plus, it's gorgeous and who doesn't want Prada on their dresser ;)

October 09, 2014

I tried a spray of this perfume on in Murale, and I was instantly hooked. "Prada Candy" definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. It has this light, sweet floral scent, that is far from being overpowering. You won't find any toothaches here! It is the perfect warm flirty scent that can be carried over into the colder months too.

October 09, 2014

I recieved this purfume as a gift and to be honest when I opened it, I wasn't impressed. I had never seen or smelt Prada Candy before and was worried I wouldn't like it. As soon as I put it on...i love it.
    It has a sweet smell that makes me feel girly and pretty.
    I get a lot of comments on my scent!
    My hubby loves it on me too, which is always a bonus.

June 19, 2014

Fun, flirty and sassy! This is my favourite perfume when it is a going out with the girls dancing night. Perfect for when you want to have a fun scent ! Lasts on my clothes for days after but not over-powering when you are wearing it. Worth the splurge as your bottle will last a long time.