Prada Candy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1302 in Perfume

April 04, 2017

I worked in fast food for 5 years and this was the only perfume that outlasted my 8 hour shifts! Instead of smelling like fries I smelled girly still. Plus I bought my bottle 4 years ago and im just hitting the bottom now so definitely worth its price!

April 03, 2017

I love the scent of this perfume, it is so sweet, just like candy. The bottle is a bit pricey but it smells amazing so i feel like it is worth the cost. However the scent does not last long, which is why it is not my go to perfume, usually wear it on nights out.

March 30, 2017

I do like this perfume and get many great compliments from people who smell it when i originally spray it. Its pricey but received as a gift :)
    I find the smell doesn't last too long though, or perhaps my nose is just used to the smell by now :). I like to switch up my perfumes once gone, but i would still recommend it. People will notice! Its a sweet smell but not too strong.

March 29, 2017

I absolutely love Prada Candy. Although I have tested other Prada perfumes, this is by far my fav! Nice light scent, not overpowering. It lasts all day and I always receive lots of compliments when I'm wearing it. Has been, and will be my signature scent for years to come. Very satisfied!

March 27, 2017

Love, love, love this scent. I find it to be expensive, but worth it to me. It has a lovely, not too strong scent that I just love. It will be in my rotation forever!

March 12, 2017

Lovely scent, sweet and feminine but more suited for a woman than you would think. I wear this perfume often and love the smell it leaves on me. It's sweet but not overwhelming.

February 24, 2017

I haven't been a big fan of Prada's fragrances over the years but absolutely fell in love with the sweetness and candy-like scent of this perfume! This smells like a sweet, decadent caramel with tones of vanilla and I'm not sure what else, but it smells great!

February 06, 2017

i love the scent of prada candy perfume. it smells amazing and lasts all day. Definately a high quality perfume. would recommend to anyone that likes sweet smelling perfume.. but not overly sweet.

January 15, 2017

This is my current favourite perfume! The smell of it, despite the name of it, is not overly sweet. The staying power is great and you don't need much for it to go a long way which is awesome because it is on the pricey side. The staying power is so good that I can smell it on my clothes the next day.

January 08, 2017

This has a strong staying power and i honestly thot i would be too sweet for me but after trying it once, I dont hate it. Jury is still out on whether I can i will indeed buy this on my next perfume haul but actually considering it.