Prada Candy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1364 in Perfume

2.8/5

July 12, 2017

great for a woman who loves sweet fragrances

nasty for me, this is for a woman who love sweet candy smells, I did not like it I am a floral tone woman that loves the sexy fragrances. I also found this perfume doesn't last long while wearing.

July 09, 2017

Sweet and yummy!

It is a very sweet scent, a very fun uplifting fragrance. It is a unique fragrance with some caramel, musk, benzoin (tree sap), vanilla and amber. It has a gourmand candy fragrance that is not overpowering and does not give me a headache. Most fragrances give me a headache but not this one. I always get compliments when i wear this fragrance. I can describe this fragrance as a cuddly, cozy, and has a sensual quality! The bottle is also so beautiful.
    If your a fan of a sweet caramel amber scent you will love this. It smells amazing! I wear this everyday and even evenings, or special occasions.

June 21, 2017

Smells like suggga

I love this scent, but believe it appeals to a younger crowd. It is no old lady perfume, and is quite expensive for Millenials. Usually spraying onto clothing will ensure the smell lasts all day.

May 26, 2017

This is definitely one of my top 3 all time perfumes... i'm a huge perfume addict. I actually bought the biggest bottle I could of this scent when I was offered a free sample from the drugstore. It literally makes you smell like candy. So yummy and I get compliments all the time when I am wearing it.

May 25, 2017

This perfume smells absolutely amazing the price point is a bit on the high side however this perfume has such a potent and sweet smell making it very unique.

April 04, 2017

I worked in fast food for 5 years and this was the only perfume that outlasted my 8 hour shifts! Instead of smelling like fries I smelled girly still. Plus I bought my bottle 4 years ago and im just hitting the bottom now so definitely worth its price!

April 03, 2017

I love the scent of this perfume, it is so sweet, just like candy. The bottle is a bit pricey but it smells amazing so i feel like it is worth the cost. However the scent does not last long, which is why it is not my go to perfume, usually wear it on nights out.

March 30, 2017

I do like this perfume and get many great compliments from people who smell it when i originally spray it. Its pricey but received as a gift :)
    I find the smell doesn't last too long though, or perhaps my nose is just used to the smell by now :). I like to switch up my perfumes once gone, but i would still recommend it. People will notice! Its a sweet smell but not too strong.

March 29, 2017

I absolutely love Prada Candy. Although I have tested other Prada perfumes, this is by far my fav! Nice light scent, not overpowering. It lasts all day and I always receive lots of compliments when I'm wearing it. Has been, and will be my signature scent for years to come. Very satisfied!

March 27, 2017

Love, love, love this scent. I find it to be expensive, but worth it to me. It has a lovely, not too strong scent that I just love. It will be in my rotation forever!

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate