Prana ProactivChia

Prana ProactivChia Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #182 out of 319 in Yogurt

April 06, 2017

I love that I can throw these into my yogurt and shakes to make sure I'm getting a little extra boost. Recently I started adding them to my overnight oats. So quick and easy to add to my morning routine.

January 20, 2016

A must to have in your kitchen. For me it's a easy way to stay healthy because you can put it on every meal like smooties, dessert, vegetable juice... It's a little expensive but when you compare it you see that is the right price for this type of product.

January 16, 2016

That's a good product, high quality and taste and soooo healty! It's part of all my breakfast!!!! :)))))

December 10, 2015

Prana ProactivChia is very similar to chia seed. This product is organic, gluten-free and vegan friendly . It offers great sources of omega-3, omega-6, vitamins, calcium and minerals. On top of that, it is also a great source of probiotics (4 billion live probiotics in every one serving of ProactivChia). Very great on yogurt, cereal or pudding. Great to add proactivchia into your daily diet.

What's Your Favorite?