Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 17, 2020

Almost tastes like dessert

I got to try the Caramel Premier Protein Shake for free from Chick Advisor. Unlike alot of other protein shakes I did not find this one to leave a chalky taste in your mouth, the texture was really nice. The caramel flavour itself is very good but not over powering either. I'd definitely recommend these.

January 17, 2020

Comme un Pudding caramel ...Miaaammm !!!

J'ai eu la chance de lui goûter et j'ai tombé en amour. Moi qui recherche des alternatives rapide pour bien m'alimenter lorsque je manque de temps. Le goût est pareil à un pudding caramel écossais !! Personnellement j'ai adoré.

Surprisingly taste, some aftertaste

I received Premier Protein shake in Caramel for free in exchange for my honest review thanks to ChickAdvisor.

I'm not a huge fan of caramel. It has to be the right ratio to chocolate for me to like it. But this Premier Protein shake in caramel flavour was surprisingly good. First taste reminded me of butterscotch ice cream. There is a bitter aftertaste, but that's to be expected with stevia or whatever fake sugar they use. I do find the caramel flavour hides the whey protein better than chocolate.

I wish I could buy these in bulk for a reasonable price. But they are fairly expensive. I do recommend them to those that can afford the Premier Shakes. They're much more convenient than measuring out protein powder. And they somehow taste better. At 160 calories for 30 grams of protein, they're very macro friendly.

January 16, 2020

Je vais acheter le produit sans hesiter.

Quel belle decouverte! Enfin un produit qui je goute pas mauvais. Les enfants on adore. Onctueux , savoureux, et efficace sur le pouce comme collation.

Delicious flavour!

Yum! I absolutely love this flavour of shake! It was creamy and the perfect amount of sweet! I hate protein shakes that are chalky, thick, or fake sweet tasting. This one held up perfect! It was a perfect consistency and had great flavour! I drank half of it straight and mixed the other half with espresso for a delicious drink!
    The nutrition information is fantastic!
    Recommended for anyone who likes a delicious tasting protein drink.

I would buy this again

The caramel taste and the flavour is very good even better then the chocolate protein shake. Would definitely this one over again! It goes down very smoothly.

Great taste

Great protein shake and wonderful flavour. I drank it right after the gym to get some protein in and felt nice and full after (im always starving after the gym so it really negates my exercise, lol). I would recommend this product.

January 16, 2020

I have began buying this!

As a psw completing my schooling, I am up at 4 am every morning. That it too early for me to eat breakfast. I have one of these premier protien shakes and I am good to go! They go down smooth and they taste fantastic! Not like the other shakes I have tried. I am forever a premier protein kinda gal!

2.3/5

Yuck

I did not like this at all! Tasted horrible and watered down. I didn't even finish the bottle, took enough sips to form an opinion. I would not purchase this product. It's too bad because the drink has good amount of protein and vitamins.

Quick and Delicious Nutritional Choice

I was very {pleasantly} surprised on how much I enjoyed this beverage. True caramel flavour, and not to sweet. No grainy texture in this drink and not much thicker then any flavoured milk drink. Very comfortable to drink and deliciously satisfying. I felt I was more alert during the rest of the day and didn’t have my usual slump of exhaustion after a day on my feet.

I will be purchasing this product again without a doubt and look forward to trying other flavours. Highly recommended.

#gotitfree