Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 15, 2020

Caramel! Nutritious! Low sugar! Count me in!

Delicious, nutritious, and easy to drink!
    This drink is enough to get all your essential vitamins and nutrients quickly, and efficiently, especially after or before you workout. You only need one!

They come in a variety of flavours, and the price isn’t that bad considering it’s got everything you need in one single drink.

If saving time and getting your essential nutrients is a priority then grab one of these!

Very recommended! I will definitely buy these from now on!
    Go and try one for yourself, you’ll be addicted

It does its job, but...

I'm currently trying to diet a little. So, I was happy to try this. Let me tell you that it does its job- I'm not hungry after the half of it. BUT the taste... too sweet for my taste, I had nausea right after. Plus it kind of dry up my lips, it has a long list of ingredients and all of this worries me. :-/

Delicious and creamy

It’s a very smooth taste with a nice kick of caramel. It’s also very filling but not a replacement for a meal, only a replacement for a snack! I highly recommend to caramel lovers!

Delicious and filling

I was lucky enough to receive this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.

Before today, I never had the opportunity to try out this flavour. After today, I am a huge fan. I find it to be filling, not too sweet and has a wonderful flavour.

I tried the Caramel Premier Protein Shake blended with ice, and it felt like a treat you would get at a fancy coffee shop.

Premier protein shake

I received the caramel flavour Protein Shake for free from chickadvisor to review. It came in a 325 mL juice box like container and contained 30 grams of protein. Although it tasted almost exactly like any typical caramel drink, I found it to be too sweet for my liking. This protein shake contains 160 calories, 1 gram of sugar and claims to be low fat with 24 vitamins and minerals per shake. I drank this shake after going to the gym and honestly didnt feel the "full" feeling most protein shakes give me. I felt jittery and hungry in no time. I'm glad I got to review this product but I will not repurchase in store.

Premier Protein Caramel Shake

first off Thank you to Chick Advisor and Premier Protein for sending me this to try and review for free.
    It was very cold out so I didn't have to chill before testing, YAY!
    I did shake it really good, also I shared it with my husband and we both did the regular tests, Smell and taste.
    the first thing I noticed with Premier protein compared to the other brands of protein shakes is that it smelt amazing it smells just as it tastes which is great. Nice smooth caramel flavor
    great added to coffee or just on it's own, we loved it

Way too sweet for me

Tried Premiere Protein drink for breakfast in the Caramel flavor. Was really hard for me to drink as I found the flavor very artificial and sweet. When I say sweet I mean deadly. This one just wasn't for me. It did however keep me pretty full for the whole morning. I would only buy the chocolate one (also maybe the vanilla, but I haven't tried it yet).
    I tried this product for free with Chick Advisor

Great shake

Not as good as the chocolate in my opinion, but what beats chocolate. This is a great shake and easy to take on the go. Would definitely buy more. Perfect for snacks and after the gym. The fact that it’s only 1g of sugar is the best part.

Yummy

I really enjoyed this shake I normally don’t like protein shakes because of their weird taste but I really like this one taste so good and this packaging is also very handy to put in your gym bag definitely recommend it

January 15, 2020

Absolutely one of the best protein shakes I have ever tried!

I do drink a lot of protein shakes or eat bars and cereals that are higher in protein, And low in sugar. Those are 2 things that a drink/bar/ cereal has to have for me to even consider it. I was pleasantly surprised of the taste. It doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste, and I think it tastes great!! It really reminds me of eating a soft caramel. And even better that there isn’t a horrible aftertaste. It filled me right up as I drank it at lunchtime and I was full and satisfied until dinner. I will definitely be buying more of these for my son to have in the morning on his way to school and for myself to drink at lunch as I find most often I don’t want food at lunchtime, so this protein shake is perfect. And with 30g of protein and only 1g of sugar you can't get much better then that for the price they are in store.
    I highly recommend the premier shakes, give it a try I promise you won’t be disappointed. #gotitfree #premierprotein #chickadvisor