Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 16, 2020

Doesn't taste like a typical protein shake

The one thing I really like about Premier Protein is that they never taste chalky like a typical protein shake. The flavor is good, they are creamy and I like how much protein is packed into the shakes and they are low sugar. The one thing I find difficult with these shakes is that there is so much protein packed into the one shake, you need to shake them REALLY well or else I find them really clumpy. The clumpiness is off putting but if you shake them well enough, it should be fine.

Updated On: January 16, 2020

I did get this for free from Chickadvisor for testing purposes.

Yummy and healthy

Premier protein caramel shake taste just right, not over sweet and it was smooth. 30g package was just about right for a quick charge and easy to carry.

Bien!

J’ai essayer le shake Premier Protein caramel et j’ai bien aimé! Le
    Goût n’est pas trop sucré, on se sens rapidement rassasié et je suis en mesure de me rendre au prochain repas sans grignoter

January 15, 2020

Le gout est vraiment trop bon!

Le gout est trop super cest comme du dessert, j'en aurais bu le double au moins! Le hic cest que ca n'enlève pas vraiment la faim car pas assez consistant mais au niveau nutrition cest tres complet alors en collation ca fait le travail et il y a seulement 160 valories par bouteille. Je n'hesiterais pas à en acheter, d'ailleurs cest deja sur ma liste!

Not bad

I usually find any protein product tastes too “protein-y” the Premier Protein shakes don’t really have that taste to me. I like them best paired with espresso over ice a great substitute for your morning latter that’ll keep you full for a bit longer. The caramel is my favorite of the flavors I’ve tried. It’s not too sweet despite the plethora of artificial sweeteners it contains. I’ll be buying these again while trying to watch my weight.

Delicious lunch substitute

I thoroughly enjoyed the Premier Protein Caramel Shake sample that I received through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I had forgotten that I signed up for the campaign so I was pleasantly surprised to receive this in the mail. I haven't been eating or sleeping well these past several weeks since losing my husband, and this shake arrived at the right time to help me get back on track to eating properly again. I had it as a lunch substitute yesterday during a very busy day at work. It was delicious; I love the flavour of caramel. And it kept me full until dinner much later in the evening. I'm adding this to my grocery list so that I can keep a stash of these at my office.

Delicious and convenient!

This flavor of premiere protein is the best. It's not too sweet, just right. Recently I've started using it as a substitute for cream and sugar in my coffee; guilt free latte.

Updated On: January 15, 2020

#gotitfree
    #premierproteincanada

Tastes Amazing

From the first sip, I loved this product. The Caramel flavour is amazing. It doesn't taste artificial at all and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste. I was a bit worried about the product having a weird flavour because of the artificial sugars but it didn't taste artificial at all and I actually found myself craving the flavour. I thought the product would be a bit thicker - more of a shake, less like milk - but it was still a good, smooth texture. The nutritional benefits are awesome - high protein, low calories, low sugar, low carbs, low fat, lots of vitamins and minerals. Very easy to drink without being too filling. This is a something I could drink regularly quite easily. I kinda want to go out and buy more right now actually! The flavour is seriously awesome and you can't go wrong with the nutritional benefits so I would highly recommend.

Updated On: January 15, 2020

#gotitfree
    #PremierProteinCanada

Great protein drink!

I really liked this product! I feel like you need to like caramel to like it though. It is tasty! I don’t think I could have this flavour every day but it would be nice as a once in a while treat! I love that it is only 1g of sugar and only 160 calories, but jam packed with 30g of protein! I tried this free from chick advisor!

A satisfying indulgence.

I started buying PP shakes in the summer as a supplement for 2 creams in my coffees two x a day. I absolutely "Love" the caramel flavor in my coffee with a tablespoon of light whipped cream. I drive into the city just to find the caramel flavor as my local big department store doesn't carry thisflavor. Soo worth the drive.