Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

It's delicious!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review these Chocolate and Caramel Premier Protein Shakes. I'm not a big fan of caramel but both these shakes were delicious! No gross after taste that protein drinks usually have. Each 325ml serving contains 30g Protein, 1g Sugar and 24 vitamins and minerals! And it's Gluten-free!

What I found interesting was you can use these in your baking! You can also chill or freeze it.

If you are looking for a good Protein Shake, give these a try! I definitely will be buying these for me and my husband in the future.

3.2/5

Great taste

I tried the Premier Protein Caramel Shake. I must say the taste was not too sweet and it was smooth to drink. I feel like the serving size was a bit too small. I would recommend it if you want something quick and your doing chores and don't have a lot of time to eat. I feel to purchase this is way too expensive for only a pack of 4. If there is a discount or coupon I might consider purchase otherwise too expensive for me.

Updated On: January 17, 2020

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. Thanks for the opportunity to try this product.

3.2/5

An interesting drink.

I don't think I've tried any caramel flavored drinks before, so this is definitely a unique opportunity for me. At a first sip, I strongly taste the caramel flavor, but it quickly fades out and becomes very faint. After a few sips, it is more of a chemical taste, making me think that the caramel flavor is artificial. I don't taste much of the caramel anymore at this point. Like the chocolate flavored drink, there isn't much of a sweet taste in this caramel drink, which is kind of a shame I feel. It kind of just taste like I'm drinking milk with a hint of artificial caramel inside it. But knowing that there is 30 g of protein and only 1 g of sugar, it isn't so bad and it is reassuring that the drink can be used in workouts and diets. I would recommend this drink for someone who is tired of protein powder and is looking for an alternative with more familiar flavors.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor.

À chacun ses goût

Le goût est moins prononcer et surtout moins sucré comparativement aux autre produits disponible sur le marché.
    Le shake soutient bien avec ces 30g de protéine et ne laisse pas un film visqueu dans la bouche après l'avoir bu. La texture ce rapproche beaucoup de celle du lait!

Yummy!

Tastes like caramel fudge! Great when running behind on my way to work! Gave me the energy I needed when couldn’t take a lunch at work. Will definitely buy. Tried it free thanx to chick advisor.

Miam

Wow, j'ai vraiment aimer cette boisson. Elle ne goute pas bizzare, elle goute vraiment le bon caramel. Grosse quantité aussi quand meme et emballage recyclable! Je vais en racheter c'est sur,

Almost tastes like dessert

I got to try the Caramel Premier Protein Shake for free from Chick Advisor. Unlike alot of other protein shakes I did not find this one to leave a chalky taste in your mouth, the texture was really nice. The caramel flavour itself is very good but not over powering either. I'd definitely recommend these.

January 17, 2020

Comme un Pudding caramel ...Miaaammm !!!

J'ai eu la chance de lui goûter et j'ai tombé en amour. Moi qui recherche des alternatives rapide pour bien m'alimenter lorsque je manque de temps. Le goût est pareil à un pudding caramel écossais !! Personnellement j'ai adoré.

January 16, 2020

Surprisingly taste, some aftertaste

I received Premier Protein shake in Caramel for free in exchange for my honest review thanks to ChickAdvisor.

I'm not a huge fan of caramel. It has to be the right ratio to chocolate for me to like it. But this Premier Protein shake in caramel flavour was surprisingly good. First taste reminded me of butterscotch ice cream. There is a bitter aftertaste, but that's to be expected with stevia or whatever fake sugar they use. I do find the caramel flavour hides the whey protein better than chocolate.

I wish I could buy these in bulk for a reasonable price. But they are fairly expensive. I do recommend them to those that can afford the Premier Shakes. They're much more convenient than measuring out protein powder. And they somehow taste better. At 160 calories for 30 grams of protein, they're very macro friendly.

January 16, 2020

Je vais acheter le produit sans hesiter.

Quel belle decouverte! Enfin un produit qui je goute pas mauvais. Les enfants on adore. Onctueux , savoureux, et efficace sur le pouce comme collation.