Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 17, 2020

#igotitfree. These are really good.

#igotitfree. These protein shakes are very yummy. I had the chocolate and caramel. My favorite was the caramel. There's 30 grams of protein in these which is exactly what I was looking for. They are not thick, like other products I've tried, which is definitely a plus in my opinion. I would definitely buy these. They are a great meal replacement and extremely convenient.

Caramely goodness!

I received this protein shake for free from ChickAdvisor for my review. #gotitfree #premierproteincanada

I really liked the taste and texture of this protein shake. Sometimes they can feel and taste a bit chalky but this was smooth. If you like caramel then I think you would enjoy this. To me it had a butterscotch pudding flavour which I really liked. I would probably repurchase this on my own.

Premier Protein Carmel

Hello, I have received a free sample of Premier Protein nutritional supplement drink and I tried out the Caramel flavor.
    Gluten free, low fat and low sugar are great reasons to purchase. I do not like the after taste, however. The after taste is like vitamins, and not long lasting but the caramel flavor is very nice.
    If asked wether I would recommend it, yes I would.

Saskatchewan, Canada

my new favorite!!!!

i really enjoyed this flavor although it is caramel i found it tasted like butterscotch pudding. The taste was great and no unwanted after taste either, i highly recommend this flavor. This high protein shake is just loaded with the daily vitamins we need a very nutritional supplement. I actually had this and was full for hours as well which is the first time that has happened to me so i was quite happy about that and the store prices on these is very fair . I highly recommend this high protein shake to everyone to try. Thank you chickadvisor for sending this free.

It's delicious!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try and review these Chocolate and Caramel Premier Protein Shakes. I'm not a big fan of caramel but both these shakes were delicious! No gross after taste that protein drinks usually have. Each 325ml serving contains 30g Protein, 1g Sugar and 24 vitamins and minerals! And it's Gluten-free!

What I found interesting was you can use these in your baking! You can also chill or freeze it.

If you are looking for a good Protein Shake, give these a try! I definitely will be buying these for me and my husband in the future.

3.2/5

Great taste

I tried the Premier Protein Caramel Shake. I must say the taste was not too sweet and it was smooth to drink. I feel like the serving size was a bit too small. I would recommend it if you want something quick and your doing chores and don't have a lot of time to eat. I feel to purchase this is way too expensive for only a pack of 4. If there is a discount or coupon I might consider purchase otherwise too expensive for me.

Updated On: January 17, 2020

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. Thanks for the opportunity to try this product.

3.2/5

An interesting drink.

I don't think I've tried any caramel flavored drinks before, so this is definitely a unique opportunity for me. At a first sip, I strongly taste the caramel flavor, but it quickly fades out and becomes very faint. After a few sips, it is more of a chemical taste, making me think that the caramel flavor is artificial. I don't taste much of the caramel anymore at this point. Like the chocolate flavored drink, there isn't much of a sweet taste in this caramel drink, which is kind of a shame I feel. It kind of just taste like I'm drinking milk with a hint of artificial caramel inside it. But knowing that there is 30 g of protein and only 1 g of sugar, it isn't so bad and it is reassuring that the drink can be used in workouts and diets. I would recommend this drink for someone who is tired of protein powder and is looking for an alternative with more familiar flavors.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor.

À chacun ses goût

Le goût est moins prononcer et surtout moins sucré comparativement aux autre produits disponible sur le marché.
    Le shake soutient bien avec ces 30g de protéine et ne laisse pas un film visqueu dans la bouche après l'avoir bu. La texture ce rapproche beaucoup de celle du lait!

Yummy!

Tastes like caramel fudge! Great when running behind on my way to work! Gave me the energy I needed when couldn’t take a lunch at work. Will definitely buy. Tried it free thanx to chick advisor.

Miam

Wow, j'ai vraiment aimer cette boisson. Elle ne goute pas bizzare, elle goute vraiment le bon caramel. Grosse quantité aussi quand meme et emballage recyclable! Je vais en racheter c'est sur,