Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

January 19, 2020

I would buy this after trying the sampler

Smooth, creamy and a good caramel flavour that didn't just taste like chemicals. With 30 grams of protein and a very low GI score, this would fit in with a good breakfast or on the go snack

Premier Protein Caramel

I got this in the mail from Chick Advisor and it was very tasty and creamy! The box was quite large and had lots of product in it! Highly recommend!!!

So Tasty

The Caramel Premier Protein is so good. I loved it and when you mix it with some chocolate milk over ice omg......it is like a party in your mouth. Another way I enjoyed it using half of a container was freezing it and then I ate as a nice cold sweet treat. I would definitely be buying shake more often than not. Great way to get your protein in especially since each shake has 30g of protein in them, and there is 24 vitamins and minerals too!!

@PremierProtein
    #PremierProteinCanada @ChickAdvisor

So yummy and filling!

I drank this in the morning and it made me feel full for the whole day! Not too sweet and I like how quick and convenient this was unlike protein drinks where you need to mix the powders.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tastes good, but not great

I tried this shake at breakfast time today and was kind of disappointed in the taste. It was good, but definitely not great. That being said caramel is a difficult flavor to sell to me, as I find caramel flavored protein shakes often have a taste similar to medicine. For that reason I recommend this to anyone who likes caramel shakes because of all the caramel ones I've tried, this is indeed the best tasting one! I found it filling as well, which was great. I think it would work well as a coffee creamer.

Sweet!

Love this new flavour of shake. I was so excited to try and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested.
    #cadeau

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty! but a lot of ingredients

First, I tried the caramel which is wonderful. I actually thought the flavour was butterscotch at the first sip. I expected the shake to still taste like a protein drink but there is no protein after taste. The flavour is really good it isn't masking a protein taste. It really is just a great tasting drink. It also only has 1 gram of sugar, and isn't overly sweet.

The packaging is nice, it isn't messy the spout is easy to drink from.

For complaints, both flavours have a lot of ingredients. I am trying to focus more and more on eating whole foods, adding this to my routine would deviate from that. It would however be acceptable (to me) to have occasionally, if I am travelling or in a pinch.

Premier protein

Although I preferred the chocolate flavor, this drink provides the same value of nutrients and sleek packaging. This is the perfect grab n go drink for a shift worker like myself. I like to drink these on night shifts for an extra late night energy boost. Like the chocolate flavor, this drink is not chalky and feels smooth on your palate. It’s a good bang for your buck with 30g of protein- I don’t know if any other drink that offers such high value. Will definitely purchase!

Delicious!

The Premier Protein Caramel Shake is sweet and delicious! Tastes like a dessert! Definitely recommend if you have a sweet tooth and want something healthy to satisfy.

New Brunswick, Canada

Would definitely recommend/buy this product.

Received this as a free product from Chick Advisor. When I got it from the mail I had to wait for it to unthaw xp but that didn't hurt it any, it smelled and tasted great. & I love that it has a resealable lid.