Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

It was alright

I personally was not crazy with the caramel flavour. I preferred the chocolate. If you like caramel you might enjoy it. It does work in keeping you full and satisfied. It’s low in calories and high in protein so great for workout energy. Super convenient!

Yummy!!!

I used it in my morning coffee and I loved it! Kept me full till lunch!!
    I feel I can use this on a daily basis to help with my vitamin and protein intake

Actually loved it

I received this item from Chick Advisor for free ! I usually have chocolate or vanilla shakes and this was the first time I’ve seen the caramel one. It was sooo nice! Very sweet and not at all chalky- it reminded me of a milkshake or ice cream.

My friend has hers on ice with a shot of espresso and it was such a game changer. Especially helped give me a boost before my workout. It’s easily portable and perfect size to throw in my gym bag.

Drinking this felt like I was getting a treat!

Smooth taste

Received this product for free as part of the review..
    Great taste. It wasn't overly sweet. Very smooth drink. Bottle was the good size for traveling or taking it to the gym.
    Would definitely buy this product

January 23, 2020

Best Ready to drink Protein shake on the market!!

This is by far the best ready to drink protein shake available! I eat very low carb and am vegetarian so protein is very important for me. The caramel is my favourite flavour. It tastes amazing, doesn’t have that nasty protein powder taste. I enjoyed it cold and also heated up as a low carb, protein packed cup of hot Carmel yumminess!
    This will definitely be on my grocery list from now on.
    #gotitfree
    #loveit
    #thankyou

Delicious!

I love the Caramel flavour of this protein shake. It’s not too sweet or artificial tasting and settles well in my stomach. It comes with a good amount and keeps you full for a really long time. Also has low calories for the whole bottle

My go to snack

I was super surprised by the taste and really enjoy it. For a mom who is always on the go it's a quick grab and fills you up fast!!! I love that it only has 1 gram of sugar and 30g of protein the calorie count is low so I usually pair it up with a fruit and it makes a good snack and curbs my sweet tooth!!

Delicious and Nutritious

This caramel shake is absolutely perfect for someone like me. I’m a mom of two boys so rarely have time to make healthy meals so this protein shake is a great way to get all of my vitamins in for the day and give me a great boost to start the day.

The best part about this shake is that it is sooo delicious! You don’t have to do any mixing it is all done for you!

January 23, 2020

The flavour surprised me!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Out of the two flavours I received the Caramel was definitely the better one, however I did find it quite sweet at first - even though there is only 1g of sugar in it. Once I got over the initial sweetness it was great, super smooth and easy to drink without leaving any residue on your tongue like some other drinks I've had in the past do. The amount that you get per bottle is great too, especially after the gym. I felt great and satisfied. I would buy these ones again.

Loved this product

I really enjoyed this product as was a good taste wise and i found it very energizing when i had it! Throughput the day I had more energy then usual. Thank you for this opportunity